Your Trusted MMA Board Shorts Manufacturer in China
- A broad selection of colors, designs, and sizes
- Available at competitive rates
- Superior and reliable quality
“I received all my MMA board shorts order today, the quality is really great. Thank you, Goal Sportswear team for the amazing work.”
How to Place Your MMA Board Shorts
More than 500 Team MMA Board Shorts Manufactured in Goal Sportswear’s Factory
Why Goal Sportswear is the Best MMA Board Shorts Manufacturer in China
Goal Sportswear is a professional MMA board short in China for over ten years. Our company has the largest factory of sports uniform in China. We also have a professional design team and skillful factory workers to produce the highest quality MMA board shorts.
Since its establishment, Goal Sportswear aims to help your business skyrocket. We offer the broadest collection of MMA board shorts with high-quality at a competitive price. We make sure that all our products and sports uniform conforms to all sports code.
Choose Goal Sportswear as your reliable MMA board shorts manufacturer and supplier!
- Send Inquiry
Goal SportswearExpert in Any Types of Sublimation Uniforms
Goal Sportswear – The World-Leading MMA Board Shorts Manufacturer and Supplier in China
Goal Sportswear has more than ten years of experience in manufacturing MMA board shorts. We offer the highest quality products and value-added services to skyrocket your business. Here in Goal Sportswear, our goal is to provide you with 100% customers satisfaction.
What is MMA Board Shorts?
When you are in an MMA field, you need to have tough wearing and durable apparel to wear. Thus, you need to have board shorts. It enables the fighters to have maximum flexibility and agility while high kicking or grappling.
Goal Sportswear manufactures MMA board shorts using polyester or spandex materials and fabrics. You can guarantee its lightweight, anti-microbial properties, and sweat-wicking characteristics that make it suitable for MMA.
Features of Goal Sportswear MMA Board Shorts
- It features durability and a premium style board short design.
- It has a waist gripper drawcord for a comfortable and snug fit.
- It also features a long leg slit on each side for increased mobility.
- It features breathability, quick-drying, and sweat-wicking properties.
- It has a lightweight design and comfortable fit.
What are the advantages of Goal Sportswear MMA Board Shorts?
If you purchase MMA board shorts from Goal Sportswear, you can enjoy the following:
- You can choose your own designs, sizes, and colors.
- You can also add your own logo, team name, and more.
- You can avail of discounts for bulk quantity orders.
- You can purchase MMA board shorts with low MOQ.
- You can guarantee fast delivery from 3 to 4 days via DHL.
- You can also assure competitive prices and consistent services.
- Rest assured that you can receive professional after-sales support.
If you wish to customize your MMA board short orders, you can contact us at email@example.com. Our design team will help you throughout the entire process. Just submit your requirements today and request a free quote.
Aside from MMA board shorts, we also manufacture MMA tights, grappling fight shorts, MMA spandex shorts, MMA compression shorts, MMA training shorts, MMA workout shorts, youth MMA shorts, camo MMA shorts, and more. We are your one-stop solution to your MMA apparel needs!
Enquire now for your next MMA board shorts order!
MMA Board Shorts: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This guide will answer all questions you have been asking about MMA board shorts.
Whether you want to learn about the material type, features, printing technique or designs; all information you need is right here.
Take a look:
- What Are MMA Board Shorts?
- What Are the Features Of MMA Board Shorts?
- Which Material Is Used in Making MMA Board Shorts?
- What Are The Uses Of MMA Board Shorts?
- What Are The Factors To Consider When Purchasing MMA Board Shorts?
- How Is Quality of MMA Board Shorts Ensured?
- What Are The Available Sizing Options of MMA Board Shorts?
- What Are The Advantages Of MMA Board Shorts?
- Is It Necessary For Me To Have More Than One Pair Of MMA Board Shorts?
- How Much Do MMA Board Shorts Cost?
- What Are The Available Types Of MMA Board Shorts?
- Are MMA Board Shorts Unisex?
- Are There Cons For MMA Board Shorts?
- What Should I Wear Under MMA Board Shorts?
- Why Do You Need MMA Board Shorts Rather Than Regular Shorts?
- What Does Length Mean When It Comes To MMA Board Shorts?
- What Are The Different Seam Options For MMA Board Shorts?
- How Should MMA Board Shorts Be Washed?
- Why Is The Waistband In MMA Board Shorts Very Important?
- Can You Customize My MMA Board Shorts To Suit My Specifications?
- How Should MMA Board Shorts Fit?
- How Long Will My Order Of MMA Board Shorts Take?
- Do MMA Board Shorts Have A Minimum Order Quantity?
- What Are The Available Color Options For MMA Board Shorts?
- Do MMA Board Shorts Fade?
- Why Use Sublimation Printing For MMA Board Shorts?
What Are MMA Board Shorts?
MMA board shorts are a type of shorts that tends to be seen in combat sport.
They tend to have a fit that is very relaxed and usually reaches the knee length.
MMA board shorts are built in a way that they can accommodate the kinds of motions entailed in training activities.
MMA board short
What Are the Features Of MMA Board Shorts?
Some of the features of MMA board shorts include:
- They have an elastic waistband that keeps them in place during the action that is intense and fast-paced.
- MMA board shorts reach knee length.
- Comfortable and able to dry quickly thus will ensure that you are not worried about shorts that are sweaty during working out.
- Breathable and cool material.
- Some MMA board shorts use drawstring while other MMA board shorts possess an elastic waistband.
- Flex nylon panels inside both legs of the MMA board are short.
- The MMA board shorts do not slide down during competition or training exercises.
- Double Velcro system.
- Four-way stretch.
- They have split seams
Which Material Is Used in Making MMA Board Shorts?
It is essential to ensure that your shorts are made of fabrics of very high quality.
Some materials tend to sustain wear and tear perfectly as compared to others.
Some of the materials which are used in making MMA board shorts include:
- Nylon: most manufacturers of MMA board shorts tend to use nylon as it is affordable and tends to have a design of high quality.
Nylon also tends to dry very quickly thus suited for MMA board shorts as this will ensure sweat can dry faster.
Additionally, MMA board shorts which are made from nylon tend to possess resistance to abrasion and have low wear.
- Polyester: polyester is suited for MMA board shorts as it is elastic, is easy to wash and dry, and is extremely strong.
Polyester is also durable and resistant to stretching, wrinkles, shrinking, and abrasion.
MMA board shorts which are made from polyester tend to retain their shape and thus are perfect for making outdoor clothing that can be used in harsh climatic conditions.
- Velcro: it is a combination of the words velvet and crotchet, and it is used in designing the waist of MMA board shorts as it is elastic.
What Are The Uses Of MMA Board Shorts?
Some of the uses of MMA board shorts include:
- Used for training
- In combat sport
- They may also be used as casual wear
- Worn for martial arts tournaments
What Are The Factors To Consider When Purchasing MMA Board Shorts?
It is important to consider the following factors when purchasing MMA board shorts:
- Material: you should ensure that the MMA board shorts are manufactured from fabrics of very high quality.
This is because some materials like nylon and polyester tend to withstand wear and tear better than other kinds of materials.
- Quality: it is important to ensure that the MMA board shorts are made of super-durable fabric and high quality.
You should also consider the regions which have been reinforced and stitched as this will determine if they are well made.
- Sizing: you should determine the size of MMA board shorts and make sure that they are not too open or too snug to ensure that the size is perfect for the type of body.
- Mobility: combat sports require a wide range of movement and thus it is important to ensure that your MMA board shorts give total flexibility and can stretch if need be.
You can also select MMA board shorts which offer a slit on either side to give a wide range of motion.
How Is Quality of MMA Board Shorts Ensured?
Ways of ensuring the quality of MMA board shorts include:
- Make sure that the quality of the materials used to make MMA board shorts is super durable.
- The MMA board shorts should be constructed using fabrics that can stretch in multi-directions and can withstand grappling.
- Ensure that the MMA board shorts are agile and able to endure rigorous activities like takedowns and kicking.
- Ascertain the stitching and reinforcing regions of the MMA board shorts.
Those MMA board shorts which are stitched well will not crumble or tear when subjected to rigorous activities.
What Are The Available Sizing Options of MMA Board Shorts?
The available sizing options for MMA board shorts include:
The available sizing options for MMA board shorts for youths are:
- Small: this is suited for ages 4 to 6 years old.
- Medium: it is suited for ages 6 to 8 years old.
- Large: it is suited for ages 8 to 11 years old.
- X-large or 26’’ to 28’’ waist: it is suited for ages 11 to 16 years old
The available sizing options for MMA board shorts for adults include:
- Adult medium: it has a waist size between 30’’ to 32’’
- Adult large: it has a waist size of between 34’’ to 36’’
- Adult X-large: it has a waist size between 38’’ to 40’’
What Are The Advantages Of MMA Board Shorts?
Some of the advantages of MMA board shorts include:
- Affordable: MMA board shorts are available at relatively affordable prices which will suit your budgetary needs.
- Flexible: MMA board shorts permit freedom of movement for combat sports when you stretch and kick without restricting any motion.
The slits which are on the sides of the MMA board shorts also make it possible to perform leg sweeps, lunges, and sidekicks freely
MMA board shorts do not possess accessories such as zippers, cover materials, and any other metal accessories that might cause cuts thus are very comfortable to wear.
- Protects your opponents:
MMA board shorts do not have accessories as compared to other regular shorts and thus cannot hurt or cause cuts to your opponents during combats.
MMA board shorts have a waistband to prevent them from dropping to your knees when you tackle your opponent on the ground.
In addition, as the MMA board shorts stay on you, they do not hinder the flow of blood in one bit thus do not lead to many health problems.
- Durable: MMA board shorts are made from long-lasting materials such as nylon and polyester and thus will last for a very long time.
The quality of the fabric used in making the MMA board shorts is also great and thus will ensure that they are resistant to stretching, wear and tear.
Is It Necessary For Me To Have More Than One Pair Of MMA Board Shorts?
Whether you should wear more than one pair of MMA board shorts is determined by how regularly you wash it or your frequency of training.
In most cases, you will not require more than one pair of MMA board shorts if you only use them once a week.
In case you tend to use your MMA board shorts daily, then it is essential to have more than one pair. This will make it possible to alternate the pairs between when washing the other pairs.
How Much Do MMA Board Shorts Cost?
The cost of MMA board shorts tends to depend on several factors such as the type of material, size, and design.
It is therefore important to reach out directly to the manufacturer and obtain a quotation on the price of the MMA board shorts that you require.
What Are The Available Types Of MMA Board Shorts?
Some of the available types of MMA board shorts include:
- Compression MMA board shorts
Compression MMA board short
- Training MMA board shorts
Training MMA board short
- Sports MMA board shorts
sports board short
- Camo hero MMA board shorts
camo hero MMA board short
- Resilience MMA board shorts
Resilience MMA board short
- Essential MMA board shorts
Are MMA Board Shorts Unisex?
Yes, MMA board shorts are unisex as they can be worn by both men and women.
It is important to just determine your size and select the suitable sizing option which fits you perfectly.
Are There Cons For MMA Board Shorts?
Some of the cons for MMA board shorts include:
- They tend to have a narrow fit which at times may not be suited for all types of bodies.
- Those MMMA board shorts which have a fitted waistband are not comfortable as compared to those with an elastic band.
- Some of the MMA board shorts are not easy to pull on and off.
What Should I Wear Under MMA Board Shorts?
It is not very critical to put on something under MMA board shorts.
However, if you need muscle stabilization, you can wear compression under your MMA board shorts.
Why Do You Need MMA Board Shorts Rather Than Regular Shorts?
Some of the reasons why you need MMA board shorts rather than regular shorts include:
- Durability: regular shorts are not designed in a way whereby they can withstand the beating during combat.
MMA board shorts on the other hand are made with materials that can last their lifetime.
- Mobility and flexibility: MMA board shorts are constructed with mobility like rolling, kicking, grappling, and many more during combat in mind.
All these activities need freedom of movement, and this makes the MMA board shorts suitable.
Regular shorts on the other side tend to give the wearer restricted motion and thus are difficult to use during combat.
- Comfort and safety: regular shorts tend to not stay up well during fights.
MMA board shorts on the other side tend to be suited for the safety and protection of both the wearer and opponent from injuries.
What Does Length Mean When It Comes To MMA Board Shorts?
The length of MMA board shorts tends to be measured using the outseam, that is, from the waistband’s top to its hem’s bottom rather than using the inseam.
Mostly, you will get MMA board shorts divided by shorter 16 inches to 17 inches outseam, standard 18 inches to 19 inches outseam, and longer 20 inches to 21 inches outseam.
What Are The Different Seam Options For MMA Board Shorts?
Some of the different seam options for MMA board shorts include:
- Welded seams: they have a standard sewn stitch and are fused using heat. They create a surface that is very comfortable to the skin.
- Superimposed seam:
it is created by superimposing the edge of a single piece of the MMA board shorts material onto another.
It tends to have various types of seams which include French seam, double machine seam, and plain seam.
- Bound seam:
it is made up of edges of fabric for the MMA board shorts which are bound using a fabric stripe and it is made to finish the edges of the MMA board shorts.
- Flat seam:
in the flat seam, the edges of the fabrics of the MMA board shorts do not overlap. This type of seam is made by having two fabric pieces meeting precisely at their edges.
- Edge neatening seam:
this type of seam is made up using a single or two fabric plies which are used in finishing the edges of MMA board shorts.
- Applied seam:
it is produced using a minimum of two-component pieces whereby one component tends to be limited on one end and another narrow one limited on both ends.
How Should MMA Board Shorts Be Washed?
MMA board shorts should be washed in the following ways:
- To ensure that your MMA board shorts remain in the best possible condition, you should always hand wash them in cold water and then line dry them.
- Use detergents such as mild laundry detergent, gentle shampoo, or dish soap in washing MMA board shorts.
This will not only clean the MMA board shorts but also elongate their lifespan.
- Most of the time, the care instructions of your MMA board shorts tend to be listed on their inside and you should adhere to them.
Why Is The Waistband In MMA Board Shorts Very Important?
The waistband in MMA board shorts is very important because it is the only point that offers substantial contact between your body and the shorts.
This makes it possible to move swiftly in combat and gives stability and superior comfort whenever you need it.
Can You Customize My MMA Board Shorts To Suit My Specifications?
Yes, manufacturers are always ready to meet your specifications for MMA board shorts.
If you need customization of your MMA board shorts, you should reach out to the manufacturers with the designs that you desire, and they will deliver.
customized MMA short
How Should MMA Board Shorts Fit?
In determining how MMA board shorts should fit, it is essential to concentrate on the following main areas:
- Waist: if the waist of your MMA board shorts is too big, then it may cause them to fall off and if it is too small, the fit will be uncomfortable.
It is important to find the perfect sized waist of MMA board shorts that will not need any adjustment during use.
Measuring the size of the waist of your MMA board shorts will only need a tape measure for fabric.
This should be wrapped around your waist, and it should be tightened up to the level that you desire.
- Inseam: it is a determinant factor of where the MMA board shorts are going to fall.
It is very essential to obtain a good length the height of your MMA board shorts.
It is important to select an inseam that falls either above or at your knee.
- Length: it is essential to ascertain the measurements of the waist and inseams correctly as they are determinants of the length of MMA board shorts.
The height of MMA board shorts should not be too long nor too short to offer sufficient comfort during sporting activities.
How Long Will My Order Of MMA Board Shorts Take?
The time taken for your order of the MMA board shorts will depend on the quantity that you desire and the complication of the design.
The turnaround time of most manufacturers tends to be about 2 weeks once you have made payment and they have received and approved proof of the design.
Do MMA Board Shorts Have A Minimum Order Quantity?
The minimum order quantity for MMA board shorts tends to vary from one manufacturer to another.
It is therefore important to reach out to the manufacturer and seek clarification of the minimum order quantity of the MMA board shorts.
What Are The Available Color Options For MMA Board Shorts?
There are several color options that are available for MMA board shorts and some of these include:
Do MMA Board Shorts Fade?
No, MMA board shorts do not fade as they are made using very durable materials of high quality. Manufacturers of MMA board shorts also tend to use the best printing techniques which prevents them from fading.
Why Use Sublimation Printing For MMA Board Shorts?
you should use sublimation printing for MMA board shorts because of the following reasons:
- sublimation printing produces a consistent tone of the MMA board shorts.
this makes it possible for the MMA board shorts to produce a resolution that is very high thus ensuring that they have a very distinct appearance.
- the process of sublimating MMA board shorts eliminates the possibility of the ink smearing with no need of waiting for the fabric to dry.
- the dye which is used in sublimation printing for MMA board shorts tends to become part of the product and thus eliminates the possibility of fading.
- sublimation printing makes sure that the images or any details which are produced on your MMA board shorts are very detailed and visible.
the sublimation printer is also able to manage multiple colors of the MMA board shorts and even designs which have several layers.
Apart from MMA board shorts, we have a range of sportswear such as MMA compression shorts, youth MMA shorts, MMA kickboxing shorts, MMA workout shorts, and MMA training shorts, amongst others.
Contact us now for all your MMA board shorts.