Premium Quality Custom BJJ Rash Guard for Your Team
- Tight fitting without unrestricting the movement
- Available in long sleeve or short sleeve
- On-time delivery and competitive pricing
“You guys are all amazing and wonderful. Thanks for your team for making an affordable yet quality BJJ rash guards. This will be a great help to me!”
How to Place Your Custom BJJ Rash Guards Order
Over 500 Custom BJJ Rash Guards Manufactured in Goal Sportswear’s Factory
Goal Sportswear is Your World-class Manufacturer of Custom BJJ Rash Guards
For many years, Goal Sportswear is a professional manufacturer of high-quality custom BJJ Rash Guards in China. We supply a wide range of high-quality custom BJJ Rash Guard available in long sleeve or short sleeve. We can manufacture your custom BJJ Rash Guard according to your requirements including your labels, styles, logo, sizes, designs, and more.
In our factory, we have an advanced machineries and latest equipment. By that, you can assure that your orders of custom BJJ Rash Guard are manufactured with the highest-quality. You can also submit your own design of custom BJJ Rash Guard and our expert designers will deal with it.
Other than that, we are offering the quickest delivery and competitive pricing. We are sticking to an 11-13 days of quick turnaround for all custom BJJ Rash Guard orders. If you need custom BJJ Rash Guard for a special event, Goal Sportswear can assure to deliver your order on-time!
Request a quote for your custom BJJ Rash Guard orders!
- Send Inquiry
Goal Sportswear Professional Manufacturer of Custom Sublimated Uniforms
Excellent Quality Custom BJJ Rash Guard Perfect for Boosting Your Business
If you need a reliable quality custom BJJ Rash Guard for your business, don’t hesitate to rely at Goal Sportswear! At Goal Sportswear, we manufacture a high-quality custom BJJ rash guards that are brilliant piece for a BJJ practitioner.
Goal Sportswear manufactures Custom BJJ rash guards made from materials that are lightweight, moisture-ticking, ultra-strong and compression materials.
Custom BJJ rash guards manufactured by Goal Sportswear are designed with multi-panel construction as well as flat-lock high-density stitching for an optimal durability and fit.
Additionally, we used a breathable material in manufacturing our BJJ Rash Guard to allow a comfortable and cool feeling even in a tiring training.
We also supply custom BJJ rash guard with slightly elongated trim design. This helps in preventing to ride up in your stomach while in training.
Also, the graphics of our custom BJJ rash guard have undergone sublimation process. Meaning, it won’t fade or peel. This ensures that our custom BJJ rash guard are long lasting.
Our custom BJJ rash guard are manufactured with rubber lining in the waist part. This design keeps the rash guard secure while moving.
A top-quality custom BJJ rash guard supplied by Goal Sportswear features an anti-microbial lining. It is also equipped with reinforces stitching. Most of all, it features SPF 50 UV protection.
Moreover, Goal Sportswear offers custom BJJ rash guard in different colors such as green, red, grey, black, blue, and more to choose from. Surely, custom BJJ rash guard from Goal Sportswear can give you decent quantity of a styling options.
You can also avail Goal Sportswear’s custom BJJ rash guard in short sleeve or long sleeve. Choose one that that suits your preference.
For more than 5 years, Goal Sportswear is dedicated in providing excellent services. Along with that, we offer swift delivery. Around 11-13 days turnaround time is offered by Goal Sportswear. At Goal Sportwear, we can assure you an on-time delivery.
Furthermore, we offer high-quality custom BJJ rash guard yet very affordable. At Goal Sportswear, we have limitless designs of custom rash guard.
If you have questions, we have team for customer service with easy communication and fast reply. They will also respond faster to your complaints.
Order bulk quantity of custom BJJ rash guard at Goal Sportswear!
Custom BJJ Rash Guards: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Before you order for custom BJJ Rash Guards from China; there are important things you should know.
These include design, material type, features, color options, sizes, and MOQ, amongst others.
Take a look:
- Why do you need Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- What are the Features of Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- How should Sublimated Custom BJJ Rash Guards Fit?
- Which Sleeve Types Should you choose for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- What are the Best Styles for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- Custom BJJ Rash Guards is made from which Material?
- How do you Customize BJJ Rash Guards?
- What are the Color Options for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- How do you Choose Custom BJJ Rash Guard Sizes?
- Are there Disadvantages of Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- How do you check the Quality of Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- What is the difference between Raster and Vector Graphics for the Custom BJJ Rash Guards Templates?
- Why use Sublimation Printing for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- How does Sublimation Custom BJJ Rash Guards Printing Work?
- Is there MOQ for Sublimated Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- What is the Best Custom Rash Guards for BJJ?
- Should Custom BJJ Rash Guards be tight?
- Is there a difference between custom BJJ Rash Guards and Compression Shirts?
- When should you use custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- Should you wear Anything under Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
- Are Custom BJJ Rash Guards Weatherproof?
- Which Stitching Technology is good for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
Why do you need Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
BJJ Rash Guards have several benefits attached to them.
However, acquiring a custom made BJJ Rash Guards does not disappoint at all.
Your options are endless.
Below are critical reasons why a custom BJJ Rash Guards would bring a whole new perspective to your sporting needs.
BJJ Rash Guard
i. Unlimited choice of designs: This the right opportunity, with custom BJJ rash guards.
Your options are perpetual; you can select from unlimited logos, colours, and prints.
ii. You pick a personalized style; BJJ rash guards come with specific forms.
However, customizing your apparel allows you to submit and get a specified style that fits your requirements.
iii. Select a perfect fit: With custom BJJ Rashguards you need not worry about oversized apparels or unfitting.
Before you receive your sportswear, you specify your body dimensions and get an impeccable fit.
iv. Absolute Comfort: A custom BJJ rash guard provides you with an enhanced level of comfort you do not get elsewhere during your gaming activities.
Get a whole level of tranquillity while also evading unnecessary physical skin injuries.
With that extent of comfort, you will surely significantly improve your sporting performance.
v. The quality; there is no other perfect way of obtaining quality than selecting a custom BJJ rash guard.
This because you get to customize everything. Pick a quality fabric, and choose a quality printing technique.
vi. Avoids Rashes and Chaffs; the essential reason for wearing a rush guard is complete protection from rashes during grappling sessions.
It also helps in keeping off contacting an opponent’s sweat.
With custom BJJ rash guards, you evade extreme friction between the mat and the skin, thereby keeping away unnecessary, dangerous infections.
vii. Flexibility in movement and Versatility; when choosing a custom BJJ rash guards, it is imperative to select design materials that accord you an extraordinary level of flexibility you need.
Get absolute ease in movement, and sporting when downing your garment.
Besides, custom BJJ Rash guards are available in a variety of styles, sleeveless, short, or long-sleeved, amongst others.
What are the Features of Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
BJJ Rash Guard
Custom BJJ Rash Guards have got outstanding features that enhance your experience.
Below is a glance of what you ought to lookout:
- Customization; the most appealing feature of the BJJ rash guard is the ability to incorporate several design features and styles that you require.
- Durability: custom BJJ Rash Guards can have strong materials that are resistant to tear even during vigorous grappling.
Besides, the materials are lightweight and can sustain you for several training sessions.
- Thermal Regulation: Custom BJJ RashGuards have varying degrees of thickness to sustain your body and skin in varying temperature conditions.
Besides, most of the custom BJJ Rash Guards are breathable and allow entry of fresh air.
- Moisture Regulation: BJJ games are often thorough and result in the emission of sweats even after few rounds making the whole garment delicate and slippery.
Also, custom BJJ rush guards have moisture-wicking capabilities to keep off the accumulation of sweat.
- Elasticity, highly stretching, and flexible materials such as lycra and nylon make the sportswear ideal for all kinds of sparring, rolling, and grappling.
Your movements thus become swift, improving your experience during the game.
No restrictions in the movement at all.
- Performance: custom BJJ Rash Guards are known to possess another level of comfort. Moreover, you can select the use of anti-bacterial and anti-microbial materials that also prevents any infections. Breathability and moisture-wicking capabilities all enhance the performance of this apparel.
How should Sublimated Custom BJJ Rash Guards Fit?
First, you have to select your gender-based custom BJJ rash guard.
Steer away from unisex sizes because male and female bodies are different in bumps and curves.
Nevertheless, most people often rush for tight-fitting BJJ Rash Guards.
However, while it is not entirely disputable, you need to look for finer details.
Here is what it entails for a perfect custom BJJ Rash Guard:
- Compression: look for a gentle compressing custom rash guard, not too tight nor restricting, at least a breather.
Form-fitting is the best.
But also it should not be floppy or loose.
- Overlapping; the garment should cover your wrists and legs.
- Collar fit; the custom BJJ rash guards should sufficiently cover the whole neck; either a high or mock colour is ideal.
However, the collar should not be too tight to the extent of strangling you.
- Ease of movement; finally, a perfect fit should be capable of affording your stress-free mobility.
And surely, the definite way to find out if it fits is only by testing it on your body.
Which Sleeve Types Should you choose for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
Long sleeve BJJ Rash Guard
Professional BJJ trainers recommend purchasing long sleeve custom BJJ Rash Guards.
This is because of the following reasons:
First, Long sleeved rash guards entirely cover the arm down to the wrists.
It thus provides adequate safety from physical injuries to the skin and prevents microbial infections.
They also provide you with adequate warmth during the winter period.
Besides, trainers prefer long sleeve custom BJJ rash guards because it minimizes skin to skin contact during training.
What are the Best Styles for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
The most regular styles for the custom BJJ Rash Guards include: sleeve style and Bottom hem Style
a) Sleeve Style
- Long/ full sleeve custom BJJ rash guards
these custom BJJ rash guards cover the whole arm surface area and the wrists.
- Short sleeve custom BJJ rash guard
unlike the full one, the short sleeve only covers the torso region extending towards the shoulders.
Very ideal for putting on during hot weather conditions or in warm climatic regions.
But also suitable for a show of prestige.
It gives the sportsperson an excellent opportunity to showcase the extent of masculinity.
- Sleeveless custom BJJ rash guards.
Unlike all the rest, sleeveless custom BJJ rash guards accord you the lowest extent of body coverage.
It does not have any sleeves.
Also suitable for prestige and show off.
The choice of sleeve type, however, depends on the climatic conditions of your place and the types of workouts.
b) Bottom Hem Style
You can choose any of the three available bottom styles, ie.
- Anti-rollup elastic style; it is often common with a compression fits.
- Freeform style- most popular with the relaxed fit
- Tail style
Custom BJJ Rash Guards is made from which Material?
BJJ Rash Guard
Currently, most manufacturers prefer using a combination of materials in different proportions to make custom BJJ rash guards.
That is so due to the different properties of the select materials.
Regardless, below are materials that best suit a custom BJJ rash guard and those you may want to incorporate.
· Lycra or Spandex or Elastane
Known for its elasticity and high breathability properties.
Lycra BJJ rash guards provide you with that excellent stretching degree you need, thus making your movement swift.
Besides, its moisture-wicking ability is high.
Polyester fabric BJJ rash guard is very breathable and has high moisture-wicking capabilities.
However, its elasticity is moderate.
Good fit material for use in custom BJJ rash guards due to its elasticity and lightness.
However, most users do not prefer it for strenuous exercises due to its inability to wick moisture efficiently.
Cotton material is highly breathable and absorbent.
Also, it has high moisture wicking abilities.
Cotton custom BJJ rash guards are therefore suitable for warm weather.
How do you Customize BJJ Rash Guards?
Customizing BJJ rash guards is a straightforward process.
To make it even better, we recommend doing it in collaboration with a manufacturer or supplier.
Below is a six simple step procedure for customizing your gear.
1. Choose your Specific Product Style
Initially, you have to determine which sleeve type custom BJJ short you need. (long sleeve, short or sleeveless)
Then specify your bottom hem style.
2. Define your Graphic Ideas
Know the kinds of graphics you want for the custom BJJ Rash Guard.
These should include logos, prints, pictures, numbers, names, amongst others.
Send your prior specifications to the Manufacture/ supplier for readjustments.
4. Digital Mockup
Once your manufacturer obtains your specifications, they prepare a unique graphic based on your initial requirements.
They may include some readjustments where needed.
The manufacturer then sends you back the ready digital mockup for approval.
Once approved, the manufacturer begins the production.
6. Production and Shipment
The package will be ready based on the agreed timeline between you and the manufacturer.
Finally, you get your consignment delivered.
What are the Color Options for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
You can select any colour available and that you deem fit for your custom BJJ Rash Guards.
Besides, depending on your printing technique, you can have varied colours on the custom BJJ rash guard.
How do you Choose Custom BJJ Rash Guard Sizes?
You should select a custom BJJ rash guard that rightly fits while avoiding unisex sizing.
For proper size selection, refer to your manufacturer’s or supplier’s size chart.
Additionally, you can talk to your supplier for orders of particular sizes.
Are there Disadvantages of Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
Yeah, you may experience the following shortcomings with your custom BJJ rash guards.
- Fibres may peel off from the main fabric.
- Custom BJJ rash guards are relatively expensive compared to other alternatives, such as compression shirts.
- Occasional ‘ride-ups’ whenever an opponent shoves or roll up the shirt during contact. However, most manufacturers cater for ‘ride-ups’ with the use of waistband or rubber strip.
How do you check the Quality of Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
Women Rash Guard
Straightforward, you can verify the quality of custom rash guards by considering the following issues:
- Material: check if the quality of Material is top-notch with specific notable features, i.e. durability, strength, flexibility and moisture-wicking, etc.
- Stitching: flat locking is superior to others. Besides, it should be a six-layer flatlock.
- Design features: the logos, prints, and colours should all be impeccable, no cracking nor peeling off.
- Printing technique; sublimation printing gives exceptional prints.
- Check out for compression fitting or form-fitting.
What is the difference between Raster and Vector Graphics for the Custom BJJ Rash Guards Templates?
Although raster and vector graphics are all computer graphics, there is a distinct difference between the two.
· Raster Graphics:
Raster graphics portray images as a compilation of countless tiny squares.
Every square or otherwise pixel has a coding of a specific shade of colour.
Even though individually, the pixels have no meaning.
When assembled, render an image.
Therefore, the raster graphic is a bitmap.
A bitmap is a grid of discrete pixels that combined make up an image.
Digital image capture devices are the regular producers of raster graphic images.
Such devices include digital scanners, digital cameras, or pixel editing software, e.g. adobe photoshop.
Raster images exist in formats of JPEG’s, TIFF, GIFF, BMP, and PNG files.
The raster graphic images are resolution specific.
Units for resolution are dpi or dots per inch, which means the higher the resolution, the better the quality.
Notably, raster graphics are easy to share across every platform and costs less.
However, they suffer from degradation, get rough, and are difficult to convert into vector graphics.
Vector graphics are mathematically defined based on formulas and geometric shapes such as lines, curves, circles, and objects.
They are suitable for representing line-art graphics which have flat and even colours.
To generate vector graphics, you have to use illustration or drawing programs such as adobe illustrator.
Letterhead, fonts, and logos are examples of vector graphics.
Vector graphics files formats include AI, PDF, SVG, and EPS.
Also, vector images resolution is attributed to the output device,i.e. monitor and printer, and thus have no intrinsic resolution.
Vector graphics files are significantly smaller than corresponding raster graphics files.
Most notably, vector graphics are quick and perfect to scale without degrading their quality.
Generally, vector graphics are more efficient and versatile.
So, therefore, for effective printing, most manufacturers prefer you send the designs in vector graphic images.
However, creating vector graphic images is tedious.
Why use Sublimation Printing for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
The following are several key reasons for using Sublimation printing;
- Sublimation printing creates durable prints on the fabric that withstand abrasions, cracks, and fading.
- It is economical for printing any kind of order quantity, both small and large batches of custom BJJ rash guards. The cost is the same.
- Sublimation printing produces vibrant, impeccable colours and designs on the fabrics.
- You get to print whole coloured images on the custom BJJ Rashguards.
- Your choice of colour options is unlimited; incorporating several colours in one fabric is easier.
- It enhances the complete customization of the fabrics since you do not need plates. Thus customizing designs is considerably easy.
- With sublimation printing, you get to easily and quickly produce custom BJJ rash guards. Virtually, you can make same-day deliveries or on-demand.
How does Sublimation Custom BJJ Rash Guards Printing Work?
Sublimation custom BJJ Rash Guard printing is a digital printing technique on the polyester or polymer-based fabrics.
Note that: you can only sublimate print flat or white or light-coloured objects that are polyester or consist of polyester fabric.
Almost every product is polymer-based.
An inkjet printer, either Ricoh or Epson, sublimation inks, light colour substrate, sublimation paper, and heat papers, are the essentials for sublimation printing.
During printing, you use a sublimation paper that transfers the design onto the fabric.
Meanwhile, the dye gets heated at high temperatures and regulated pressure turning directly to a gaseous state.
On the other side, the generated pressure opens up the fabric’s fibres.
The gas then adheres to the polymer fibres providing an everlasting print on the fabric.
The resultant prints are permanent and not prone to cracking, fading, or peeling off.
Is there MOQ for Sublimated Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
The Minimum order quantity for the custom BJJ Rash Guard vary.
However, it can be as low as less than 50 pieces.
Apart from that, you can order up toa hundred thousand pieces per order.
What is the Best Custom Rash Guards for BJJ?
The best custom rash guards for BJJ should have the following distinct features.
- They are long-sleeved to protect the skin from injuries, abrasion, and staph infections.
- They are perfect fitting rash guard, tight and compression fitting.
- They should be Suitable Material such as nylon, spandex, polyester, or lycra.
- They are structured with flat lock stitching technique to reduce skin chaffing.
- Lightweight, flexible, durable, quick-drying, naturally anti-bacterial/anti-microbial and water wicking capabilities.
- Six-panel construction to enhance movement, whether in wet or dry conditions.
- They should be typically thicker and sturdier compared to a surf rash guard.
Should Custom BJJ Rash Guards be tight?
Women BJJ Rash Guard
Yes, custom BJJ rash guards should be tight and primarily provides a compressed fit to your skin.
Take care, though, the degree of tight varies.
It should not be so tight to the extent of being uncomfortable.
It should neither be tight to the extent of irritating or restricting your mobility.
A light hug is appropriate or a form-fitting.
Remember, BJJ sporting involves more of grappling, submission holds, and ground fighting, which will allow your opponent gets hold of you, so tight apparel is the absolutely the best.
Precaution; do not go for a loose or flapping one.
Is there a difference between custom BJJ Rash Guards and Compression Shirts?
Yes, custom BJJ rash guards are different from compression shirts.
Below is an overview of the parameters that make them different.
Panels– custom BJJ rash guards have a minimum of six panels while compression shirts have four with restricted contact.
Stitching – custom BJJ rash guards have got durable flatlock stitches compared to compression shirts.
Ride-ups– custom BJJ rash guards come with waistband and don’t ride up. Compression shirts are not ideal for vigorous contact, thus liable to ride-up around your abdominal during rolling.
Thickness and Strength – BJJ rash guards are thicker and more reliable than a compression shirt.
Sweat-wicking ability – custom BJJ rash guards are capable of wicking sweat while maintaining a fresh feeling—compression shirt smoothers with sweat.
When should you use custom BJJ Rash Guards?
Custom BJJ Rash Guards are ideal for use during BJJ gaming, training, and exercise.
Apart from that, you can also use custom BJJ rash guards as separate apparel to enhance full range movement and durability.
Should you wear Anything under Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
No, it is unnecessary at all to wear anything under the custom BJJ rash guard.
On the contrary, you may wear custom BJJ rash guards under any jersey.
Still, you acquire the same benefits.
Elsewhere, you can wear a custom BJJ rash guard as standalone clothing.
Are Custom BJJ Rash Guards Weatherproof?
Precisely, while it is necessary, not all custom BJJ rash guards are weatherproof.
However, this feature is customizable and delivered on-demand.
Such customizations include sun protection capabilities due to 50 + UPF.
Which Stitching Technology is good for Custom BJJ Rash Guards?
Flatlock seam stitching Technology–this method stitches the fabric one over the other so that the seams lie parallel or flat against the skin.
Overlock seam stitching restricts the wearer’s movement and causes chafing.
This seaming stitching method minimizes the chaffing of skin while ensuring a tight and compressed fit.
Six -thread stitching: quality apparel should have construction of six threads for tougher holds.
Clearly, there are many things you should consider when choosing custom BJJ Rash Guards.
I hope this guide offered all the insights you need.
For inquiries or orders on custom BJJ Rash Guards, contact Goal Sportswear now.