Premium Quality High School Basketball Shirts for Your Clubmates or Teammates
- Made from premium quality materials
- Designed with a soft feel and right amount of stretch
- Available in youth and adult sizes
“All your products are amazing and unique. Our basketball shirts are creatively crafted. All the fabric used are high-quality and durable. My business will surely succeed with these superb products. I highly recommend this Goal Sportswear!”
How to Place Your High School Basketball Shirts Order
More than 500 High School Basketball Shirts Manufactured in Goal Sportswear’s Factory
Goal Sportswear is a Trustworthy Manufacturer of High School Basketball Shirts in China
We are known as a reputable and professional supplier in China for many years. Goal Sportswear is an expert in manufacturing most types of high school basketball shirts. We manufacture wide variety of styles, colors, sizes, and designs so you can choose according to your requirements. We create your orders of high school basketball shirts from superior quality fabrics and materials with the most excellent quality. We can also customize your high school basketball shirts with your club or team design, player number, and player name for your team.
For more than 5 years, we commit ourselves in providing you better pricing, fast delivery, quality services, industry-leading, and satisfaction guaranteed products.
- Send Inquiry
Goal SportswearGoal Sportswear Expert in Any Types of Sublimation Uniforms
Choose Goal Sportswear High-quality High School Basketball Shirts to Skyrocket Your Business
If you have business dealing with high-quality and customized high school basketball shirts, Goal Sportswear is your perfect manufacturer! We are known as a reputable and professional supplier in China for many years.
Goal Sportswear is an expert in manufacturing most types of high school basketball shirts. We manufacture wide variety of styles and designs so you can choose according to your requirements.
Aside from that, our high school basketball shirts also come in different sizes for men and women. We also have available sizing for both youth and adults.
Our high school basketball shirt also comes in different colors. We have white, red, blue, black, orange, yellow, a combination and more. We manufacture high school basketball shirts made from sweat-wicking and breathable fabric.
We create your orders of high school basketball shirts from superior quality fabrics and materials. These are made from Wicking mesh, Poly Spandex, Pro Mesh, Polyester, and more. With these fabrics, you can assure that your high school basketball shirts are lightweight.
Our high school basketball shirts feature moisture-management performance. It dries away your sweat so you can still feel comfortable, dry, and cool during your game or event.
We manufacture custom high school basketball shirt that features a dry performance technology. This will help in keeping you cool in any conditions. It also features a jersey knit fabric for extra durability. It also has a unique contrasting colors for an aesthetically and pleasing appearance.
Besides, Goal Sportswear high school basketball shirt features anti-microbial capabilities. It helps you stay away from bad odor-causing bacteria and germs. Thus, you are protected against bad odor and you will stay fresh all day.
Are you looking for a trusted manufacturer of high-quality high school basketball shirts for your business? Goal Sportswear is the best choice! We offer competitive rates for your bulk orders to support your business. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing machines able us to manufacture large number of high school basketball shirts. Thus, we can cover your bulk high school basketball shirt needs.
In our factory, we have well-trained quality control team who carefully check every details of your high school basketball shirt orders. So, you can receive an accurate and correct item your ordered.
For more than 5 years, we commit ourselves in providing you better pricing, fast delivery, quality services, industry-leading, and satisfaction guaranteed products.
We can also customize your high school basketball shirts with your club or team design, player number, and player name for your team. We are your one-stop-shop solution for your high school basketball shirt needs!
Aside from high school basketball shirts, we also have high school team shirts, high school fan gear, high school spirit shirts, and more.
Get an instant quote for your next high school basketball shirt needs!
High School Basketball Shirts: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Whether you are looking for high school basketball shirts or supplier in China, read this guide first.
It answers all questions you have been asking about high school jerseys.
- What are the Design Options for Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
- How do you spot a Fake High School Basketball Jersey?
- What is the Best File Format for High School Basketball Shirts Printing?
- How do you Label Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
- Why Should you Customize High School Basketball Shirts?
- Which Material can you use to Make Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
- How does Sublimation Printing for High School Basketball Shirts Work?
- What is the Cost of Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
- Can you make Custom Unisex High School Basketball Shirts?
- What does a Quality Check for High School Basketball Shirts entail?
- Which Sizes are Available for High School Basketball Shirts?
- What are the Benefits of Antimicrobial Features in High School Team Shirts?
- Are there Rules and Regulations for Designing High School Basketball Shirts?
- What is the Best Stitching Method for Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
- Does Logo Design Matter in Custom High School Basketball Shirts Design?
- What are the Tips for Creating Great Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
- Can you Tackle Twill High School Basketball Shirts?
- What is the Difference Between Tackle Twill and Full Dye-sublimation for High School Basketball Shirts?
- Why should you Choose Goal Sportswear for High School Basket Shirts?
- Which Payment Methods do you accept?
- Will you offer Samples for Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
What are the Design Options for Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
The sleeve length determines basketball shirt design options.
They can either be short or long-sleeved.
Usually, high school basketball team jersey shirts are sleeveless.
High school basketball T shirt
How do you spot a Fake High School Basketball Jersey?
Every customer hopes to get the best value for their money.
This can be hard when there are so many counterfeit items masquerading as real in the market.
Here is a simple guide below to help you spot a fake when buying a basketball jersey.
· The Price
This is the easiest way to spot a fake as they tend to be cheaper than original jerseys.
Confirm the price range of custom basketball shirts in your area before you make a purchase.
If a shirt falls way beneath the range, it is a fake.
All garments meant for sporting activities are specially stitched to ensure that they remain intact even when pulled at.
Therefore, inspect the stitching quality of the jersey before you buy it.
Look out for reinforced seams and ensure that there are no loose threads that may come undone.
Basketball jerseys are made from polyester fabric because it is lightweight and nonabsorbent.
It helps the player stay dry even when they sweat.
Ensure that the shirt you are purchasing is made from the right fabric.
Fake jerseys may use low-quality fabric to cut the cost of producing them.
· Design Quality
A critical step in producing authentic basketball jerseys is the quality check.
Manufacturers must ensure that the shirt is up to standards, and no errors were made when printing the design.
Check colors used on the shirt as well as any misspellings on the print as these may indicate a fake jersey.
What is the Best File Format for High School Basketball Shirts Printing?
Saving your file in a vector format is the best way to ensure a high-quality design on your custom basketball shirt.
A vector file is made using shapes and allows the art to change size without altering its quality.
Therefore, it does not matter how big or small the print is required to be.
All the elements of the artwork change together to maintain its integrity.
A vector file will have one of these extensions, .PDF, .EPS, .AI and .SVG
How do you Label Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
Custom basketball shirts usually have labels on the front and back that identify them with their schools and teams.
Some of the decorations found on these garments include:
- A school or team logo
- The name of the school, team or both
- A players name and number
- Other design patterns like having a basketball or hoop drawn on them
- Some custom shirts have all-over print patterns.
Why Should you Customize High School Basketball Shirts?
Customizing basketball shirts is important for the team.
- It boosts the morale of the players to wear something unique that identifies them
- Designs used on these shirts can be used for marketing the school and team to potential clients and sponsors, respectively
- Customized shirts look great on the team. They are way better than plain ones
- These shirts can be sold as fan gear to garner support for the high school basketball team
Which Material can you use to Make Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
The best material for making high school basketball shirts is polyester.
This fabric is soft, durable, and cheap to produce. It is also easy to decorate.
Polyester is preferred for sport shirts because of its moisture-wicking properties.
It absorbs sweat from the body and transfers it to the shirt’s surface where it evaporates.
This feature keeps the wearer of the shirt cool and dry even in hot weather.
How does Sublimation Printing for High School Basketball Shirts Work?
Sublimation printing is a digital customization method used to create permanent designs on a substrate.
It works best on polyester and other synthetic fabric blends, making it popular for decorating sports shirts. Here is how this method works.
An inkjet printer transfers the design from a computer onto a special transfer paper.
A sublimating dye is used instead of regular ink.
The paper is positioned face down on the fabric, and a heat press is applied.
The heat turns the ink from solid to gas instantly, and it soaks into the fabric thread, fusing with it chemically.
When the material is removed from the press, the ink cools and solidifies within it, resulting in a permanent print.
After this, it is impossible to remove the design from the fabric.
It appears like the shirt has always been that way.
What is the Cost of Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
The price of custom high school basketball shirts varies depending on several factors.
These include the manufacturer, the fabrics, and the design techniques used.
Even when considering all these factors, the price range falls between $20 and $40 for authentic shirts.
Can you make Custom Unisex High School Basketball Shirts?
High school basketball jersey
We make unisex basketball shirts in any color and design you would like.
What makes a garment unisex is that it is wearable by either men or women.
Unisex shirts are usually made in men’s sizes and cuts.
Women will wear the same shirts, so small and extra-small sizes are included for them.
Such basketball shirts also come in neutral colors that fit both boys and girls.
What does a Quality Check for High School Basketball Shirts entail?
Several steps are involved in checking the quality of high school basketball shirts.
· Measuring Dimensions
The manufacturer ensures that the garments correspond with the specified sizes.
This is especially important if cutting and sewing are done by hand since humans are not as accurate as machines.
Even then, machines can still make errors, so it is crucial to confirm this to avoid complaints and product callbacks.
There are acceptable tolerances for garment dimensions that determine whether a garment will pass or fail the quality check.
This is the allowable margin of error in measurements that a custom basketball shirt is allowed to have.
The margin of error depends on the part of the shirt and how a discrepancy may affect its functionality.
· Physical Tests
Since basketball shirts do not have zips, buttons, or accessories, a physical test for these items is unnecessary.
The quality check inspector will look for physical defects on the garment using a stretch test.
A designated number of garments per batch is tagged to ensure that the stitching is sound.
· Fabric Density and Composition
This entails checking whether the density and thickness of fabrics used to make the basketball shirt meet the quality standards.
If the fabric’s density and thickness is off, it may indicate that the manufacturer did not use the material the customer specified.
Material composition checks are crucial as manufacturers are legally required to label garments with percentages of the fabrics used.
So if a basketball shirt indicates that it is 100% polyester, the quality inspector must verify this.
· Label Verification
This ensures that the labels include all the information legally required in the garment’s destination country.
· Packaging Inspection
This is the final quality check test performed by the manufacturer to ensure that the garments are well packaged.
This is crucial if the basketball shirts will reach the customer in good condition.
Good packaging ensures that the garments are kept free from moisture and dirt during the shipping process.
If there are any packaging regulations stipulated by the destination country, the quality inspector ensures they are met.
Which Sizes are Available for High School Basketball Shirts?
There are different sizes for high school basketball shirts to accommodate all people.
Sizes range from small to 2x extra-large for high school shirts.
However, this age group uses youth sizing charts.
Larger sizes are also available upon request.
What are the Benefits of Antimicrobial Features in High School Team Shirts?
High school basketball team shirt
Antimicrobial shirts reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria, keeping you fresher for longer.
Here are some of the benefits you get from using shirts with these features:
- The most obvious advantage of these shirts is that you stink less even after performing sweat-inducing activities.
- Fewer bacteria equals better health. These shirts reduce illnesses such as those caused by Staph infections.
- Antimicrobial shirts have a longer life span because they do not have to be washed as much as regular shirts.
- Additionally, since there is no strong stink, gentle detergents can be used to launder these garments thus preserving them
- It saves money to use an antimicrobial shirt. You spend less on laundry due to the fewer washes that this garment requires. You also spend less on replacements as these garments are durable
Are there Rules and Regulations for Designing High School Basketball Shirts?
Yes. There are rules set by the NFHS for making basketball uniforms.
Consider this simplified list of the most critical design regulations for these shirts.
· The Color
All shirts should be a solid color, white for the home and darker colors for away games
The colors used to print the shirt must contrast the shade of the jersey.
No more than three colors are to be used for the print.
· The Front
A player’s number is to be printed in a central position at the front of the jersey.
It should be 4 inches high and at least ¾ inches wide.
These numbers should be printed as plain Arabic numerals.
Visible manufacturers logos are prohibited
A team name can be placed in the front of the jersey above the player’s number.
It can span multiple lines or be arched.
Decorative accents are permitted above the letters.
No design restrictions are imposed from the lowest point of the neckline above
· The Back
The same number on the front is printed on the backside.
It should be 6 inches high and at least ¾ inches wide.
The Player’s last name is printed above this number.
What is the Best Stitching Method for Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
Solid stitching is used for sportswear to make these garments sturdy and durable.
Reinforced stitching is used on basketball shirts for this reason.
This is when a stitch is made twice or thrice in the same area to make it stronger.
Serger and zigzag stitches may also be used as they are secure techniques that prevent tearing and fraying of the garment.
Does Logo Design Matter in Custom High School Basketball Shirts Design?
No, it does not.
According to the rules of making high school basketball shirts, there is no provision for the logo on the jersey.
Therefore, it is not strictly essential to design a logo for the shirt as it is not required.
What are the Tips for Creating Great Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
Here are some tips that will make work easier in this process:
- Start with designing the customization artwork. It is best to use a template during this step so you can see what the final product will look like.
This way, you can also play around with different elements until you find the best fit.
- Ensure you consult the rule book so that your custom basketball shirts will be in compliance with the NFHS regulations.
- Save the design using the correct format if you wish to have a quality print.
A vector file is recommended for all files used for garment printing.
- Don’t forget to consult with the team members and officials on their prefrenceres for the different design elements
- Always perform a quality check after you have finished making the shirt. Check that the spellings and colors are okay. Test the stitching to ensure it is finished off and sturdy.
Can you Tackle Twill High School Basketball Shirts?
It is possible to use tackle twill to decorate high school basketball shirts.
This is a method where you cut out the letters and numbers from twill fabric and sew them on to the shirt.
It uses strong stitches such as zigzag stitches for permanence.
Tackle twill gives the basketball a unique and relatively durable design that will stand out.
What is the Difference Between Tackle Twill and Full Dye-sublimation for High School Basketball Shirts?
Tackle twill applies cuts of fabric shaped like the design on the shirt using stitching.
In contrast, dye sublimation uses heat and pressure to fuse ink printed on transfer paper with the fabric.
Sublimation is best suited for use with polyester materials and other synthetic blends.
These two methods have distinct outcomes, including the following.
- Tackle twill uses fabric and thread to make designs, so it is not a printing method. Dye sublimation is a digital printing method that uses special sublimating ink to customize the shirt.
- Dye sublimation is a permanent printing method because the ink becomes part of the fabric. Tackle twill is relatively durable, but if the stitching came undone, the design would fall off. Tackle twill decorations can also be cut out.
- There are no color restrictions with tackle twill as the design is placed above the shirt’s fabric. With dye sublimation, polyester tends to dye migrate. Therefore, only darker designs can be printed on light-colored fabrics.
- Dye sublimation produces vibrant and intricate designs that may use an unlimited range of colors. It may be hard to use more than a few colors with tackle twill.
- For elaborate designs, layers of fabric have to be used, and this complicates the process. It will also increase the density of the shirt and compromise its performance capabilities.
Why should you Choose Goal Sportswear for High School Basket Shirts?
Goal Uniform is an excellent choice for your high school basketball shirt needs because we care about quality.
We use the best materials to make our attire in a highly controlled process.
Our high-quality Kiian ink imported from Italy produces bright and long-lasting designs.
We also have the latest machines imported from Japan to help with making your custom orders.
Goal uniform has a dedicated staff to help our customers with designing garments based on their preferences.
Samples can be promptly sent to you at a small fee so you can get a feel of what you are buying before you commit.
We have a dedicated customer service line so you can call anytime you need your questions answered.
Our company cares about your input and satisfaction.
You can expect fast turnaround time when working with Goal Uniform.
Even when you need a rush order, we have got your back.
Our partnership with DHL for shipping services is an advantage for you because you can work with us regardless of your location.
Do not worry yourself sick, wondering where you can get the best deals for high school basketball shirts and other sports apparel.
Contact Goal uniform today for a quote and great deals.
Which Payment Methods do you accept?
We receive all payments sent through these channels
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Bank transfer
- Letter of credit
Will you offer Samples for Custom High School Basketball Shirts?
Custom basketball T shirt
Yes. You can get a sample of your custom order for $50 per piece plus shipping.
This will help you preview the basketball shirt before you make a large order.
What is more, the amount charged on the sample is refunded if you order more than 50 pieces.
At Goal Sportswear, we strive to give you the best high school basketball shirts for your team.
We guarantee fast turnaround and support businesses in sports jersey industry globally.