Choose Goal Sportswear Youth Basketball Uniforms for Your Team
- Manufactured with professional quality
- Largest collection of youth basketball uniforms in China
- Quick turnaround time
“Thank you, Goal Sportswear for giving us the opportunity to customize our own basketball uniforms. The quality of the product is indeed great and durable. Thank you also for the fast reply and friendly staffs!”
How to Place Your Youth Basketball Uniforms Order
More than 500 Youth Basketball Uniforms Manufactured in Goal Sportswear’s Factory
Choose Goal Sportswear as Your Trusted Manufacturer of Youth Basketball Uniforms
Goal Sportswear is a manufacturing company that produces high-quality youth basketball uniforms. We have our own factory specifically to make highest-quality youth in the market. At Goal Sportswear, we are creating a superior crafted youth basketball uniform for more than 5 years. Before dispatching, our strict quality control team always checked your orders’ details, such as logo, design, quantity, sizing and more. Rest assured that you can get the exact item you order. Our broad collection of youth basketball uniforms includes youth reversible basketball uniforms, camo youth basketball uniforms, and more. We are an expert supplier of youth basketball uniforms that comes with a variety of colors.
Goal Sportswear aims to offer you high-quality products, factory prices and excellent services. We manufacture youth basketball uniforms in an affordable price without comprising its quality.
Premium Quality Youth Basketball Uniform for Your Team
As one of the leading Chinese manufacturers in China, Goal Sportswear can give you the best deals for your business or team!
Goal Sportswear has an in-house production facilities and advanced production tools. Therefore, we can manufacture your orders even in peak seasons.
With our expert designers, you can assure a premium quality youth basketball uniform with unique designs. You can send us your styles and other specifications for your youth basketball orders.
Our broad collection of youth basketball uniforms includes youth reversible basketball uniforms, camo youth basketball uniforms, and more.
We are an expert supplier of youth basketball uniforms that comes with a variety of colors. Our youth basketball uniform comes in white, blue, yellow, red, maroon, or a combination, and more. Through our advanced printing machine, we can manufacture your uniforms according to your requirements.
Aside from that, we also have different youth sizes of a youth basketball uniforms. These are suitable for men and women. You can give us the specific details of your requirements so we can give you a free quote.
Additionally, our youth basketball uniforms are made from superior quality fabrics and materials. These are made from polyester interlock that offers a recovery and stretch with no additional unnecessary weight.
Goal Sportswear is a manufacturing company that produces high-quality youth basketball uniforms. We have our own factory specifically to make highest-quality youth in the market. At Goal Sportswear, we are creating a superior crafted youth basketball uniform for more than 5 years.
For more than 5 years, Goal Sportswear is recognized as the most trusted and reliable supplier of high-quality youth basketball uniforms.
Goal Sportswear aims to offer you high-quality products, factory prices and excellent services. We manufacture youth basketball uniforms in an affordable price without comprising its quality.
Before dispatching, our strict quality control team always checked your orders’ details, such as logo, design, quantity, sizing and more. Rest assured that you can get the exact item you order.
High volume or low quantity youth basketball uniform orders are highly accepted at Goal Sportswear. For your business, choose Goal Sportswear as your supplier in China!
Send inquiries for your next youth basketball uniform orders!
Youth Basketball Uniforms: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Today’s guide will answer all questions you have been asking about youth basketball uniforms.
Whether you want to learn about regulations, printing technology, fabric type, design, or benefits, you will find everything right here.
Keep reading to learn more.
- What makes up Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- Why is Polyester the Best Fabric for Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- Which Variations of Polyester are Suitable for Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- Can Youth Basketball Uniforms be made of Cotton?
- What are the Design Variations of Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- How does Dye Sublimation Printing for Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms Work?
- What are the Benefits of Dye Sublimating Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- What Temperature is used for Sublimation Printing of Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- How does Dye Sublimation Printing for Youth Basketball Uniform compare to Sublimated Tackle Twill?
- Does Screen Printing Work for Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- Why is Youth Basketball Jerseys Loose Fitting?
- Are there Rules and Regulations for Youth Basketball Uniforms Design?
- How do you Design Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- What are the Key Elements of Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms Design?
- What is the Best File Format for Submitting Custom Youth Basketball Uniform Design?
- What is your Turnaround for Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- How do you ensure the Quality of Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- Are there any Limitations on Colors for Youth Basketball Uniforms?
- What should you Consider when Choosing Youth Basketball Uniforms’ Team Colors?
- Do you offer Cut and Sew Youth Basketball Uniform Designs?
What makes up Youth Basketball Uniforms?
Quality youth basketball uniforms for the youth come in different sizes, designed for both genders, with a large selection of colors.
Youth basketball uniforms
Youth basketball uniforms include basketball jerseys, basketball shorts, and socks.
Shoes, headbands, wristbands, and hairbands are also part of the uniform but as accessories.
Why is Polyester the Best Fabric for Youth Basketball Uniforms?
Polyester is popularly used in making sportswear such youth basketball uniforms for several reasons:
· It is Long-lasting
Polyester can withstand wear and tear to a great deal because it is a synthetic fiber.
Basketball, like many other sports, involves lots of tugging and pulling.
Any different fabric will easily succumb to wear and tear due to this, but polyester doesn’t.
It is hardy and does not shrink nor tear easily.
· Less Fading
Because it absorbs sublimating dye well, polyester fabric tends to produce good quality and vibrant print designs.
The material holds printing dyes well, thus reducing the chances of print wear or fading even after several washes and reuse.
· Fewer Wrinkles
Being a synthetic fiber, polyester holds well to its shape.
The fabric provides relief to those players who do not like ironing clothes.
It is because youth basketball uniforms do not need regular ironing; polyester then becomes the best choice as it does not wrinkle even after washing.
Polyester dries fast since it is not absorbent like other materials.
Meaning, it hardly absorbs moisture, and even if it does, it dispels the moisture quickly, leaving players cool and dry at all times.
Also, most of the players do not have enough uniforms to change after use in a game.
The polyester material is light enough to take a short time to dry.
It is, therefore, the right choice for basketball players with a limited pair of uniforms and a need to change for every game.
Which Variations of Polyester are Suitable for Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms?
Some of the variations of polyester used to make youth basketball uniforms are:
· Mesh Polyesters
The fabric allows air to penetrate through the skin quickly; hence the body cools fast.
Though the material is not very durable, it is useful in absorbing the body odor and keeps you fresh throughout the basketball game.
· Double-knit Polyesters
For the teams that require uniforms with long-term durability, double-knit polyester fabric is the best choice.
They rarely tear, unless a serious injury happens, or it has been used for a very long time.
· Polyester Cotton
This is a blend of polyester of Cotton.
The fabric is more durable and soft on the skin than pure polyester.
It is, however, heavy and may take longer to dry as it absorbs bits of moisture.
· High Tech Polyester
This is polyester fabric enhanced with moisture management and other technologies.
They are superior in quality, highly functional, and well relatively costly compared to regular polyester.
Can Youth Basketball Uniforms be made of Cotton?
Yes, but when blended with polyester.
Pure Cotton is not recommended for making youth basketball uniforms.
Yes, it is soft, smooth to dye, and great for the skin.
But, Cotton has limitations that make it inferior to use for youth basketball uniforms.
In comparison to polyester, Cotton easily shrinks and wrinkles.
You need to iron it every time you need to wear it.
Continuous exposure to sunlight and frequent use makes Cotton to lose its color and fade.
Too much washing also makes the cloth to fade and wrinkle.
Moreover, pure Cotton has poor moisture management and wicking properties.
This makes it less suitable as a fabric for youth basketball uniforms.
What are the Design Variations of Youth Basketball Uniforms?
Youth basketball uniforms have two popular design variations, custom and reversible variations.
The two designs may be unique, but they both give the right fit: comfort and durability.
The two design variation allows you to have a unique uniform with no rival.
·Custom Youth Basketball Uniform
custom youth basketball uniform
The custom design is made to suit your style, design, and choice of material.
It is also customized with the logo and name of the team.
This design also includes the players’ names and numbers on jerseys.
· Reversible Design
Reversible youth basketball uniforms designs are two-in-one uniforms that can be worn on the inside or outside.
The uniforms can be worn during home and away games without needing an extra set of uniforms.
This saves money and also reduces baggage during games.
· Stock Youth Basketball Uniforms
Stock uniforms are made in standard manufacturer colors and sizes.
They don’t feature any customizations and are always readily available for purchase.
You can buy these uniforms in your preferred color and add a few elements such as names, numbers, and logos for more personalization.
How does Dye Sublimation Printing for Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms Work?
Here are steps of how dye sublimation for youth basketball uniform works:
· Design Creation
You need to create a graphic design for the uniform.
Design and place your design elements appropriately to ensure a seamless and unique design in the end.
When done, you send the finished layout to the manufacturer for execution.
· Design Transfer to Paper
Once your design is approved, and the necessary adjustments are made, it is then printed onto a special sublimation paper.
For this, the manufacturer uses a digital inkjet printer filled with the right colored sublimation inks.
The CAD design is then printed onto the transfer paper.
When fully printed, the transfer paper is” marred” to the fabric.
The two are then fed to a heating roller where the sublimation process takes place.
Heat and pressure applications from the heat press vaporize the ink and diffuse it into the fabric.
The ink, in gaseous form, finds its way deep into the material.
It then binds with the fabric and immediately reverts to its solid form, becoming one with the fabric.
· Cutting and Sewing the Fabric
After sublimation is complete, the transfer paper is removed.
The now printed fabric is cut and stitched together to make individual pieces of sublimated youth basketball uniforms.
What are the Benefits of Dye Sublimating Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms?
Sublimation uses heat and pressure to permanently dye designs onto fabrics.
Sublimated youth basketball uniforms
For youth basketball uniforms, dye sublimation has the following benefits:
- Quality: With dye sublimation, you have a variety of designs and colors to pick. You can, therefore, design the teams’ uniforms according to their design and color preferences.
- Cost: many sports uniforms wear after some time, and you need to replace them regularly.
Dye sublimated youth basketball uniforms are of high quality and durable.
They do not quickly wear and tear. It, therefore, saves you the cost of the regular purchase of the uniforms.
- Building teams’ confidence: A high-quality uniform boosts team spirit and performance on the court. The uniforms also look and feel natural.
They do not cause skin irritation when worn. This helps make the players comfortable and focused during matches.
- Durability: It feels good to feel that the uniform that you are wearing during your basketball game will serve you for a considerable period.
Dye sublimated fabrics give you the same feeling since it makes the material strong and durable.
Designs don’t fade, peel nor crack over time-they can outlast the fabric when adequately maintained.
What Temperature is used for Sublimation Printing of Youth Basketball Uniforms?
A temperature of 190 degrees works well with sublimation, with a time range of 50-60 seconds and medium pressure.
How does Dye Sublimation Printing for Youth Basketball Uniform compare to Sublimated Tackle Twill?
Tackle Twill involves sublimating designs on several material pieces and applying them to another material.
Dye sublimation, on the other hand, uses heat and pressure applications to dye a fabric permanently.
full dye sublimation
Sublimated tackle twill
The two methods decorate materials effectively.
They both bring unique and durable results.
The fabrics produced are attractive and are both long-lasting.
A contrast between the two techniques lies in the look and feel of the print design.
Sublimated twill gives a vintage and hand-wrought look while dye sublimation gives a vibrant and modern look.
Also, sublimated twill uniforms may feel heavy due to the additional layer of material.
In contrast, dye sublimated youth basketball uniforms remain light and flexible even after printing.
Does Screen Printing Work for Youth Basketball Uniforms?
Yes, screen printing can work for youth basketball uniforms.
Although the technique is not recommended for custom youth basketball uniforms, it is ideal for printing garments made from natural fibers.
Remember that sublimation works only with polyester.
Other fibers are not able to absorb sublimation dyes accordingly.
In this case, the best alternative is screen printing, which produces quality designs that are also relatively long-lasting.
Note also that this method may only be viable if your designs contain no more than 2-3 colors.
Multiple color design can be hard and costly to screen print.
Why is Youth Basketball Jerseys Loose Fitting?
Basketball is an indoor game.
Indoor games make the players sweat heavily and, therefore, the need to have loose fittings.
Also, the loose-fitting for basketball jersey is considered ideal to allow for a free range of movement on the court.
Are there Rules and Regulations for Youth Basketball Uniforms Design?
For the uniforms (Pants and Jerseys);
- The team opposing must wear a different color.
- There should be a neutral zone where the back and the front of the jersey fall 4 inches below the shoulder.
- The color of the jersey neutral zone should be the same.
- The style, design, and color of the teammate’s pants and jerseys should be the same.
- No color restrictions for any part outside the neutral zone
For the undergarments;
- The undergarment is supposed to be of the same color as the game pant.
- It should not fall below the game pant.
- Shorts are not supposed to be more than 1 inch below the knees.
Wristband and headbands should be non-abrasive soft materials.
The bands can be black or white, or they can be the same color as the jersey.
They must be the same for each team.
In the case of logos, trademarks, and labels, only that of the manufacturer or the distributor should be visible.
The visibility should only be in shorts.
How do you Design Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms?
You can create a custom youth basketball uniform design by first having an idea then laying it in graphic form.
To get design ideas, check out your manufacturer’s design template and choose a design that you like.
Alternatively, search online for existing uniforms and borrow ideas from designs that you want.
You can also create your design from scratch with the help of team members.
As you figure out the appropriate design for custom youth basketball uniforms, keep the following in mind:
- Color: You should choose the colors that complement each other and that are in line with your team theme.
- Design: Think about the image the team is going to portray with your chosen design.
- Style: there are various to consider custom youth basketball uniforms. In this case, consider the collars, sleeves, fit, and wearability.
- Material: base your fabric choice on the method of printing, your budget as well as need.
With a design idea ready, go ahead and create a graphic representation of the same.
Do this using good design software such as illustrator.
Once done, save and submit your artwork in the right format; vector file format is the best in this case.
What are the Key Elements of Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms Design?
There are a few vital elements for every custom youth basketball uniform design.
- Design idea. It is the first step in creating custom basketball uniform design
- Logo. The logo is what makes your uniform custom-made. Your uniform design should incorporate essential aspects of your team logo.
- Color. Ensure that your color combination blends well together. Start by choosing the primary color of the jersey and short. And then pick out blending colors for the artwork and other parts.
- Team name. This should always be put at the front of the garment.
- Font. Choose fonts for your letters and numbers accordingly. The font you choose should be visible and well suited for your uniform.
What is the Best File Format for Submitting Custom Youth Basketball Uniform Design?
The best file format for custom youth basketball uniform design is Vector.
It includes any of the following file types: ai, eps, pdf, jpg, svg, gif, png, and tif.
Ensure that the file resolution is no less than 300 dpi to allow for much greater detail during printing.
What is your Turnaround for Custom Youth Basketball Uniforms?
Turnaround time is 1-2 weeks, or it can be five days with a rush order.
How do you ensure the Quality of Youth Basketball Uniforms?
The quality of basketball uniform is ensured by:
- Choosing the right fabric: You have to consider a material that is easy to clean and durable. Apart from that, the uniforms should be moisture absorbent, stretchable, lightweight, and quick to dry.
- Get the best design: The design becomes essential when we consider things like seams, colors, and patterns. You want the uniforms you for a long time; hence the best plan should be considered.
- Proper fit: Sizing is essential because it makes you feel comfortable, and you do not need to keep pulling the uniform up and down. Outfits that are too tight may quickly wear out because when the movement is restricted, the uniform will start stretching beyond its limits and tear.
For the final output, verify the quality of fabric, color, stitches, threading, and printing.
These must meet your standard specifications.
The sizing should also be correct, as well as the quantity of order.
Are there any Limitations on Colors for Youth Basketball Uniforms?
The printing process can limit the number of colors to use in a design.
Screen printing, for instance, does not support the printing of multiple color designs.
This is because the process requires the changing of screens for every color printed, which significantly increases the printing cost and time.
What’s more, the background colors significantly affect the color of prints.
It is required that you print light colors on dark background and dark colors on a light background.
Otherwise, the color contrast may not be as good for the finished product.
Another limitation is based on the rules of the game.
The regulations require home and away teams to wear contrasting color uniforms.
At no point should the home team and away be in the same color of uniforms during games.
You may also want to consider the player’s gender as a limitation for colors in this case.
Men tend to prefer laid back tones.
They don’t like wearing bright-colored uniforms as girls do.
What should you Consider when Choosing Youth Basketball Uniforms’ Team Colors?
You’ll need to consider five key things when choosing a color for custom youth basketball uniforms.
These are; printing technique, budget, player gender, team theme, and the competition.
Do you offer Cut and Sew Youth Basketball Uniform Designs?
Yes, we offer cut and sew designs for youth basketball uniforms using your chosen fabric and given design specifications.
Depending on your unique specifications, Goal Sportswear has a range of basketball uniforms such as high school basketball shirts, custom basketball practice jerseys, custom basketball shorts, custom basketball warm up suits, custom basketball singlet, custom basketball hoodies and custom basketball jackets, amongst others.
Contact us now for the best prices on all youth basketball uniforms.