“Goal Sportswear has the best products especially MMA shorts for youth. The quality of the design is superior. It also has great quality fabric, accurate colors, and sizes. I also want to say thank you for the consistent services. Awesome job!”
How to Place Your Youth MMA Shorts
More than 500 Team Youth MMA Shorts Manufactured in Goal Sportswear’s Factory
Choose Goal Sportswear as Your Primary Youth MMA Shorts Supplier in China
Goal Sportswear is a trusted youth MMA shorts manufacturer in China. We have more than ten years in the industry. As a professional manufacturer, we aim to offer you the best quality products at a competitive price.
Here in Goal Sportswear, we have more than 50 fabric options for your youth MMA shorts. However, we can also cater if you have special fabric requirements. We also offer limitless colors, designs, styles, and sizes of youth MMA shorts to meet your needs.
Request a quote for your next orders!
Goal Sportswear – Your Expert Youth MMA Short Manufacturer and Supplier in China
Goal Sportswear is a rich-experienced manufacturer in China that specializes in producing high-quality youth MMA shorts. We have more than ten years of experience in the industry. Thus, you can assure superior quality products.
Goal Sportswear also has a well-equipped factory in China. We manufacture your youth MMA shorts using our advanced manufacturing lines. Here in Goal Sportswear, we have high-technology sewing machines, cutting machines, and digital printing machines.
We also offer superior customization services. You can customize your youth MMA shorts with your specific colors, sizes, styles, and design details. Our professional design team will help you with the design. Besides, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a representative.
All our youth MMA shorts meet martial arts requirements and standards. These are products also have the best features to suit your preference.
Features of Goal Sportswear Youth MMA Shorts
- High-performance and superior strength for youths
- Resistance to wear and tear
- Reinforced seams for durability
- Elastic waistband for a non-slip fit
- Mid-thigh cut with slits on each side for increased mobility
- Great looking and lightweight
- 4-way stretch gusset
- Sublimated or screen-printed graphics
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Breathable and comfortable to wear
- Sweat-wicking and quick-drying
Here in Goal Sportswear, you can purchase youth MMA shorts with lots of advantages. We offer value-added services to customers around the world. Rest assured that you can get the best purchasing experience if you buy youth MMA shorts at Goal Sportswear.
Why Choose Goal Sportswear Youth MMA Shorts?
- You can guarantee competitive prices without compromising product’s quality
- You can ensure fast delivery via DHL
- We ship youth MMA shorts to worldwide customers
- We accept small and large orders
- Discounts for bulk orders
- We also accept rush order
- Customization services
- Professional services and after-sales support
- Fast complaint-solving
- 24/7 technical assistance
- Fast response to inquiries within 8 hours
Choose Goal Sportswear to manufacture your youth MMA shorts. We can provide a one-stop solution to your requirements.
Contact us for your next youth MMA shorts order!
Youth MMA Shorts: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you are looking for any information about youth MMA shorts, you will find it right here.
Whether you want to learn more about design, fabric types or quality – you will find all information right here.
Take a look:
- What Are Youth MMA Shorts
- How Much Do Youth MMA Shorts Cost?
- What Is The Recommended Height For Youth MMA Shorts?
- What Design Do Youth MMA Shorts Come In?
- What Should I Consider While Purchasing Youth MMA Shorts?
- Are Youth MMA Shorts Tight?
- What Are Youth MMA Shorts Used For?
- How Do Verify Quality Of Youth MMA Shorts?
- Is There Difference Between Men And Women Youth MMA shorts?
- Which Colors Do Youth MMA shorts Come In?
- Which Are The Available Sizes Of Youth MMA Shorts
- What Can I Wear Under Youth MMA Shorts?
- Can I design My Own Youth MMA Shorts?
- What Is The Best Material For Youth MMA Shorts?
- Do You Offer Free Samples Of Youth MMA Shorts Your Customers?
- Do You Have Product Return Policy For Youth MMA Shorts?
- Is There An MOQ For Custom Youth MMA Shorts?
- What Is The Difference Between Youth MMA Shorts And Compression Shorts?
- How Long Does The Process Of Producing Youth MMA Shorts Take?
- What Are The Waist Designs On Youth MMA Shorts?
- Do Youth MMA Shorts Have Pockets?
- How Do I Clean My Youth MMA Shorts
- Why Is Flatlock Stitching The Best For Youth MMA Shorts
What Are Youth MMA Shorts
These are Mixed Martial Arts attires.
They are universal training sportswear.
They symbolize the mental and physical readiness of the fighter; he or she is ready to conquer the tournament.
youth MMA short
How Much Do Youth MMA Shorts Cost?
Giving an exact amount might be misleading because it may be more or less.
However, the following factors will affect the price of your MMA Shorts:
The finished look- you will pay more for sublimation printing as opposed to screen printing or a plain short
Where you buy- different shops price their goods differently.
Equally, if you buy your shorts online you will have to pay a shipping fee that increases the end price of the goods.
Custom made shorts are very beautiful but you will pay more if you want your details on your shorts
- MMA shorts are made of different materials that differ in density and texture hence they affect the price
- Sales seasons should be eyed.
You can buy goods quality shorts at a really low price. Take advantage and buy several; such opportunities don’t come along every day
- Like any other item, shorts have seasons.
During peak seasons like fight seasons or the beginning of the year where most people are making resolutions,
and one of them is to get in shape, the shorts price tends to shoot because the demand is high.
Also during Christmas, it can be a goods gift price still is high.
To strike a good deal it’s advisable to purchase say during winter or rainy seasons when most people are focusing on other things.
Note don’t tell others otherwise they will all wait for that season and the demand will cause a price increase.
That’s our little secret hehe!
- Women and children MMA shorts are cheaper than men.
This is to encourage them especially young bod to train hard venture into the game
What Is The Recommended Height For Youth MMA Shorts?
Well, if you are taking part in the championship, you will definitely get instructions however we don’t have a specific short height.
Bearing in mind people have different fashion styles.
Some men prefer shorts others trousers, also some women would rather wear miniskirts other than long skirts.
When it comes to youth MMA shorts we don’t recommend we let you choose whichever works for you.
Choose mid-length if you are petite and you like showing your legs it will elongate your psych.
You can go for knee-length or past the knee if there is a need to cover your legs.
The choice is all yours we have all these options.
What Design Do Youth MMA Shorts Come In?
Our Youth MMA shorts come in an array of designs. You will be spoiled for choice. Here are the styles we have:
- Plain and Printed MMA shorts- plain shorts don’t have any design or information on them.
Printed on the other hand are the same shorts that undergo sublimation printing, tie, and dye, screen printing, or embroidery.
- Waist designs- our shorts have a traditional waistband, Velcro fastener, drawstrings, and hook and loop
- Our shorts have high and low cuts- low cuts are for men and high for women
- Some shorts come in warm colors others cool colors
- Our MMA shorts have a mesh-like material on the inside mostly in white or black that makes the shorts breathable and comfortable
- Some have two or three stripes on the side to give a pop of color to the shorts
- Reversible MMA shorts with two different bold colors are available. You can wear them during two different matches and still look amazing and different. Remember to clean them though, hehe!
- Some shorts are baggy others are tight but comfortable
- We have Color changer shorts that give magical effects
What Should I Consider While Purchasing Youth MMA Shorts?
Check out the following points before buying your shorts:
The material should be strong enough to withstand abrasion and tough training sessions
- One that is affordable remember not to compromise on the design and quality you want
- One that is soft to touch and lightweight
Should have bacterial static properties to suppress odor
Should be ecofriendly that is it doesn’t cause any allergies or skin irritation to children or people with sensitive skin
One that fits properly not too tight, not baggy
- Choose one that has a goods stretchability, preferably a 4-way stretch but ensure it doesn’t stretch too much
- One that is you will look aesthetically pleasing
Should have side seams to allow free movement during the game
- One that has a mesh-like material on the inside to make it breathable.
- One that has your desired finished look whether it’s plain, tie and dye, screen-printing sublimation printing whichever you prefer
- One that is long-lasting- durability is not only affected by the material but also the way you clean the shorts.
Are Youth MMA Shorts Tight?
Well tight is not the best term to describe the MMA shorts because when we say ‘tight’ your mind may picture a biker’.
Our shorts are not as tight as a biker and not as loose as beach shorts.
It’s somewhere in between.
Besides it’s a good fit hence it gives your opponent fewer chances of grabbing you, also it doesn’t swirl around your waist and it is very comfortable.
What Are Youth MMA Shorts Used For?
You can wear MMA shorts while doing the following activities:
- Weight lifting
How Do Verify Quality Of Youth MMA Shorts?
Glad you asked
I know this may be a concern because you want value for your money.
Our main aim is to satisfy you as our client hence we make quality goods consistently.
We hire external inspection services or buyer in-house QC staff.
The quality inspector visits the factory and takes products samples randomly. This is done after the production process.
The results of the sample determine the quality of the shorts. Piece by piece inspection can also be done
We also allow our customers to visit the factory, see the process and even touch the material. This is great because you get first-hand information and can also correct a mistake before it’s too late.
We have trained inspectors in the factory who supervise before, during, and after the process to ensure what we produce is 100% good quality.
Is There Difference Between Men And Women Youth MMA shorts?
Yes, there is a difference.
Men’s and women’s bodies are structured differently hence our MMA shorts are designed to fit their bodies.
men MMA short
Although there are women who prefer wearing men’s shorts or outfits in general.
Most men’s shorts go all the way to the knee or slightly above the knee. They have lower cuts on the sides than women’s shorts.
Men prefer muted colors like black, grey, brown and their shades and tints.
Women on the other hand prefer shorts slightly above the knee or way short to show their legs and elongate their physic.
women MMA short
Their shorts have higher cuts on the sides and they come in bright and cool colors.
Which Colors Do Youth MMA shorts Come In?
When it comes to colors you will be spoiled for choice. Here is the array of colors our MMA shorts come in:
First thing first if you are taking part in a championship.
Consult your leader so that you don’t go there in a red short and the rest are in black; you will be disqualified
- Reversible MMA shorts have different colors on either side say black and grey that will look great every time you rock the shorts
- Plain solid colors are also common like navy blue, black, grey, etc.
- Decorated star series for the printed shorts
- Combined colors, color changer, and camouflage
- Reversible MMA shorts have different colors on either side say black and grey that will look great every time you rock the shorts
- Warm colors like orange, red and yellow add appetite and energy. This may give you good results in your competition
PS: all colors come in different shades and tints.
Don’t feel left out because the shorts you want to purchase are in grey and you don’t like the shade.
There is a lighter shade or a darker one if that is your preference.
Please note while designing your shorts online or choosing colors of your MMA shorts, the colors that appear on your monitor may slightly differ from the actual color.
The reason being your monitor display of colors may not be accurate also the light may cause a difference in colors.
Our color pallets are beautiful but may look different on your computer or phone however we will try our best to ensure they match.
Which Are The Available Sizes Of Youth MMA Shorts
We have no size limit; we cater for all body types whether short, tall, plus size name them. Here is our size chart.
If you have recently added or reduced weight or are generally not sure of your size, feel free to contact us instead of purchasing the shorts in the wrong size.
What Can I Wear Under Youth MMA Shorts?
Please don’t go for a fight without wearing something underneath your MMA shorts or with your normal pants.
Wear a groin protector or a groin cup. Remember groins are highly exposed areas in fights it is easy for a knee or a foot to be planted where you don’t want.
Jockstraps are used to support the guards. Cups that are stand-alone are allowed to ensure they fit your body perfectly.
Ensure the groin guards are a perfect fit because if they move slightly in the wrong direction,
They now become groin assaulters when heat by something or pressure is applied; you may get hurt.
Can I design My Own Youth MMA Shorts?
Yes, why not? New designs are invented daily; authenticity is allowed.
Use the online tool to design your MMA shorts or sketch and send them to us.
Make sure you include all details in terms of sizes, color, desired finished look, and the details you want to be included.
We print using vector graphics because we can easily scale your artwork into any size without appearing blurred.
You can also save the files as PDF, SVG, AI, EPS, etc.
In case you save the files like JPG, PNG or TIF ensure you provide the best and the largest version.
If we enlarge a small file it will look blurred.
The recommended size of the image is 1000 by1000 pixels so that they don’t appear pixilated or blur when enlarged or printed.
It’s worth noting image file doesn’t print as clear as vector graphics.
What Is The Best Material For Youth MMA Shorts?
Our MMA shorts are made from blended material which includes:
- Polyester and spandex
- Micro-stretch and spandex
- Silk satin and spandex
- Nylon and spandex
Why a blend you may ask?
Because the above materials alone are stiff and rigid. Spandex is included to make the material stretch and comfortable to move around in.
Do You Offer Free Samples Of Youth MMA Shorts Your Customers?
Yes, we do offer free samples but you will pay for shipping costs.
Customized samples are not free; you pay according to your specifications. Prices here depend on the details required
Sample time takes up to 10 days
Do You Have Product Return Policy For Youth MMA Shorts?
Yes, we do.
Feel free to return your shorts if the order is incorrect, wrong sizing. Contact us within 7 days of receiving the order.
We have a policy where we expect you to fill a form.
On the form, indicate when you received the order, why you want to return it, and whether you want a refund or exchange.
Don’t return before contacting us otherwise we won’t respond to you.
The shorts should be in the original packaging with the tags on, unworn and unwashed.
We will deliver them to you within 7-14 days.
We shall pay the shipping price while sending the package to you.
You can also keep track of your package on express pace using your tracking reference.
Compare Sublimation Printing To Screen Printing On Youth MMA Shorts
There is a big difference between sublimation printing and screen printing here is the difference:
Sublimation printing involves a digital image or an artwork is printed on a transfer paper then heat and pressure are used to transfer the dye on the fabric.
sublimation printed youth MMA short
The process is like a tattoo. We are simply tattooing the fabric.
Heat is used to transfer the dye on the fibers of the garment hence the end result is long-lasting, it doesn’t peel, crack or fade even after several washes.
Sublimation printing is a moisture management process hence the fabric remains breathable and lightweight even after the process.
It is also first as you can print using several dyes at the same time seam to seam hence save time and money.
Screen printing, on the other hand, is a traditional printing method that is used up to date.
The screen is prepared, the image is printed on normal paper placed on a screen then ink is squeezed through the pores on the screen to make prints on the garments.
The dye is transferred to the fabric not the fibers of the garment hence why it fades easily.
The dye clogs the pores of fabric making it unbreathable In Screen printing.
it is impossible to print several colors at the same time only prints one color at a time, it takes a long and is very tedious
screen printed youth MMA short
Is There An MOQ For Custom Youth MMA Shorts?
Yes, we supply both large and small orders. We have a small Minimum Order of 10 pieces.
This includes custom made MMA shorts
What Is The Difference Between Youth MMA Shorts And Compression Shorts?
These two shorts are very different in terms of:
MMA shorts don’t have padding on the inside and have less spandex than compression shorts.
Compression shorts are form-fitting shorts that are thin and tight.
They have a high percentage of spandex and they provide pressure to the covered areas.
They also keep everything together.
How Long Does The Process Of Producing Youth MMA Shorts Take?
Production time differs from one customer to another mainly because:
- The design you want in terms of; screen printing takes longer than sublimation printing
- Peak seasons are slow seasons because we have a lot of orders
- You order quantity- if you want lots of shorts say for a whole team may take longer than a few orders
- Payment time bearing in mind no process begins before payment confirmation.
Typically, our production process takes 2-4 weeks. We take long to deliver a good job.
If you have a deadline you must meet say you want your shorts on a certain date, contact us well ahead to give us ample time to design and ship them to you.
Otherwise, we have rush services at an additional cost if time is not on your side, we still got you.
What Are The Waist Designs On Youth MMA Shorts?
- Drawstrings and inside drawstrings- The strings are made of ribbon, cording, or fabric.
- Button and zipper is also another option
- Velcro fastener
- Elasticated waistbands are traditional waistbands still used today
- Hook and loop
The above designs are used for comfort and provide extra grip.
They prevent the MMA shorts from slipping or rotating around the waist as you go about your activities.
Do Youth MMA Shorts Have Pockets?
Our shorts are designed with safety in mind. Pockets may cause danger to the opponent he or she can easily grab you.
Also, your finger, toes, hand, or leg can become lodged in the pocket causing injuries.
How Do I Clean My Youth MMA Shorts
Here are tips on how to wash your shorts:
While cleaning your MMA shorts, use cold water, soak in baking soda for two hours to get rid of stain and odor
Use mild detergent don’t hang under direct sunlight also don’t iron it.
Fold nicely and store
Why Is Flatlock Stitching The Best For Youth MMA Shorts
It is the best as it brings two edges of the fabric together making them durable.
It also makes the shorts comfortable hence they don’t chafe your skin or cause any discomfort to the wearer.
For all your youth MMA shorts, contact us now.