Represent Your Team with Goal Sportswear Superior Quality Youth Football Jerseys
- Highest quality youth football jerseys
- Wide variety of youth football jersey choices
- Made from a very high-quality material
“It is a good opportunity working with you guys. Thank you for your excellent services and durable youth football jerseys. My orders arrived just on time. Thank you for your great job Goal Sportswear!”
How to Place Your Youth Football Jerseys Order
More than 500 Youth Football Jerseys Manufactured in Goal Sportswear’s Factory
Reasons to Choose Goal Sportswear as Your Dependable Manufacturer of Youth Football Jerseys
As a professional manufacturer of youth football jerseys, we can offer you wide variety of youth football jerseys that will suit your needs. Goal Sportswear is an affordable and quick way to create a unique custom and sublimated youth football jersey for your team or business. Goal Sportswear offers high-quality youth football jerseys with lots of options. You can choose our starter jersey, compression jersey, or elite compression jersey. Our youth football jersey comes with different color, styles, design, and size variations.
We can customize your youth football jersey with your team name, numbers, and logo. Player name can also be added upon your request. Besides, NFHS/NCAA compliant versions are available at Goal Sportswear. We offer affordable rates, excellent customer service, high-quality products, and fast delivery.
Be Successful in Your Business with Goal Sportswear High-quality Youth Football Jerseys
Do you need high-quality youth football jerseys? Goal Sportswear can provide your needs! We can offer you the best quality products!
As a professional manufacturer of youth football jerseys, we can offer you a wide variety of youth football jerseys that will suit your needs.
Goal Sportswear offers high-quality youth football jerseys with lots of options. You can choose our starter jersey, compression jersey, or elite compression jersey.
Our youth football jersey comes with different color variations. You can choose a color from our online palette that suits your preference.
We also have different sizes for all youth football jerseys. Send us your detailed size specification so we can manufacture your youth football jersey according to your requirements.
Additionally, we manufacture youth football jersey with premium quality materials and fabrics. Commonly, our youth football jerseys are made from 100% mesh with polyester tricot mesh fabric.
Our youth football jerseys are manufactured with hemmed elastic sleeve cuffs. It also has a covered seam for extra strength.
Moreover, Goal Sportswear youth football jerseys feature set-on mitered rib V-neck and double-thick yoke with bartack reinforcement.
Its moisture-management finish will keep you dry and cool even on a hot sunny game, training, or practice.
Goal Sportswear is an affordable and quick way to create a unique custom and sublimated youth football jersey for your team or business.
We offer youth football jerseys that undergone advanced sublimation applications. This makes our sublimated youth football jerseys more durable, vibrant, and affordable.
For your team, we can customize it with your team name, numbers, and logo. The player name can also be added upon your request. Besides, NFHS/NCAA compliant versions are available at Goal Sportswear.
If you are looking for a trusted youth football jersey supplier for your business, Goal Sportswear is your best choice! We offer affordable rates, excellent customer service, high-quality products, and fast delivery.
Other than youth football jersey, we also manufacture football team jackets, full button baseball jerseys, custom team t-shirts, custom camo jerseys, and more. You can surely find what you need at Goal Sportswear!
Get an instant quote for your next youth football jersey orders!
Youth Football Jerseys: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you have any question about youth football jerseys, then your answer is right here.
Whether you want to learn about available sizes, printing technologies, or fabric type, the answer is right here.
Keep reading to learn more.
- What are the features of Youth Football Jerseys?
- What Sizes are available for Youth Football Jerseys?
- How do you Create Custom Designs for Youth Football Jerseys?
- What is the Difference Between Youth Football Jerseys and Adult Football Jerseys?
- How should a Youth Football Jersey Fit?
- Are there Reversible Youth Football Jerseys?
- What Elements can be Added to Youth Football Jerseys?
- How much does a Youth Football Jersey Cost?
- Which Materials are Youth Football Jerseys made of?
- Which Printing options are available for Youth Football Jerseys?
- What factors Determine the Cost of Youth Football Jerseys?
- How can you Determine the Quality of a Youth Football Jersey?
- What Rules and Regulations Determine the Designs of Youth Football Jerseys?
- Can you use Dye Sublimation to Print on Youth Football Jerseys?
- Should you Buy Unisex Youth Football Jerseys for your team?
- Are there Youth Football Jerseys for Girls?
- How do Youth Football Jerseys for Girls differ from Youth Football Jerseys for boys?
- What are the Advantages of Sublimated Youth Football Jerseys?
- Should you buy Blank Youth Football Jerseys?
- Is it possible to Screen Print Youth Football Jerseys?
- How can you choose the Best Color for a Youth Football Jersey?
- What is Worn Underneath a Youth Football Jersey?
- What are the Advantages of Importing Youth Football Jerseys from China?
What are the features of Youth Football Jerseys?
Youth Football Jerseys
Youth Football Jerseys are shirts worn by young football players aged between 6 and 20 years old.
They are part of the official game uniform, but they can also be own casually as a fashion item.
These garments resemble adult jerseys in many ways.
- They have broad chest and shoulder dimensions so they can fit over the padding worn underneath.
- Youth Football Jerseys exclusively come in a V-necked collar style. This makes it easy to take it off even with a football helmet on.
- Another feature that you will find on Youth Football Jerseys is the knit non-absorbent fabric used to make them.
- These jerseys have unique custom designs printed on them to help with team and player identification on the field.
What Sizes are available for Youth Football Jerseys?
Youth Football Jerseys come in a variety of sizes for players aged between 6 and 20 years.
An important thing to note with football jerseys for youth is that they have bigger sizes than a regular shirt.
This is because they need to leave extra space for the protective padding worn underneath.
The waist is narrower than the chest for the same reason.
That said, below is a standardized size chart showing Youth Sublimated Football Jerseys sizes.
These are average unisex dimensions.
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Length (in)|
We also offer custom sizes and up to 5x Extra-large upon request.
Contact us at Goal Sportswear for more information on this and other inquiries you might have regarding sizes.
How do you Create Custom Designs for Youth Football Jerseys?
Youth Football Jerseys Design Process
Youth Football Jerseys come with custom artwork that makes them unique, functional, and stylish.
Before production begins, the jersey design is first created and approved.
This ensures that the manufacturer has a blueprint to guide the production process.
Here is how these designs are created.
- First, it is essential to check the football rulebook for any restrictions to ensure the jerseys are compliant.
- Next, find inspiration to create the best design for your team.
You can copy or improve the art on old jerseys, source from the internet, make original art, or hire a professional to do the job.
- Creating the actual artwork on a template is the next part of the process.
Today, computer-generated designs are preferable to ones drawn on paper.
Therefore, use software such as Adobe Illustrator to switch out elements of your design until you find the desired outcome.
- Save the artwork in a vector file and send it to the manufacturer for production.
Goal Sportswear will assist you with this process.
We boast a professional design panel dedicated to meeting your needs and produce jerseys compliant with the rules.
What is the Difference Between Youth Football Jerseys and Adult Football Jerseys?
The most significant difference between youth and adult football jerseys is the size.
Manufacturers typically use a different sizing system for youth jerseys because adult sizes would fit too loosely.
Size then affects other factors such as the placement and size of custom designs.
The price of adult football jerseys is more than that for youth jerseys.
The latter uses less material in the manufacturing process.
Furthermore, since most adult jerseys are meant for league football, they use expensive high-quality technical fabric to enhance performance.
Youth teams have smaller budgets, so they often settle for less expensive material.
How should a Youth Football Jersey Fit?
Youth football uniform
The standard-fit, when choosing Youth Football Jerseys, is to go for something that fits just right.
The logic behind it is that loose fabric results in drag when running, and football is a sport where speed is crucial.
Additionally, Youth Football Jerseys that are too tight will not fit over protective pads worn under them.
They may also restrict blood flow and cause discomfort.
Manufacturers vary in how they size jerseys.
The best way to get around this to always consult a company’s size chart before making a purchase.
You can also send in custom dimensions with your order.
Are there Reversible Youth Football Jerseys?
You can find the best Reversible Football Jerseys if that is what your team needs.
Reversible jerseys are football shirts that can be worn on both the outer and inner sides.
They have similar designs on both sides.
Reversible football jersey
However, a contrasting color is used for each side to make them look different.
The reason why you should get reversible football jerseys for your youth team is to save money.
You get two jerseys in one for a lower price than getting two separate ones.
These jerseys are also a great fit for youth football teams because they are versatile.
You are essentially getting two jerseys in one that the team can wear on different occasions.
In the struggle to make the planet greener, reversible Youth Football Jerseys contribute more than most people realize.
Creating polymer fabric causes environmental pollution, but since reversible jerseys use less material, they reduce this.
If you are environmentally conscious, as we should all be, consider reversible jerseys for your youth football team.
What Elements can be Added to Youth Football Jerseys?
Youth Football Jerseys are customized with design elements that are unique to the team.
This helps players identify each other in the heat of competition.
Custom design elements also make a jersey unique to a team so that all wearing it can identify with it.
This increases team spirit and a sense of pride in the team.
Still, custom designs on Youth Football Jerseys must not be affiliated to a team.
The customer has the final say on which elements should be included in their garments.
You can add any of the elements on the list below onto a youth football jersey.
However, their color and size should be compliant with the rules of making football jerseys.
- The team name
- Team logo and mascot
- Player’s name
- Player’s number
- Commemorative patches and flags
- Decorative patterns embedded into the fabric
How much does a Youth Football Jersey Cost?
The cost of Youth Football Jerseys ranges between $15 and $40 depending on the size and quality of the garment.
Usually, youth jerseys meant for younger youths are cheaper because they are smaller and have a lower cost of production.
Which Materials are Youth Football Jerseys made of?
Polyester is the most common material used to make Youth Football Jerseys.
It is ideal because it is lightweight and durable, increasing a player’s comfort on the field.
This material is also cheap to produce and easy to customize, reducing the cost of making high-quality football jerseys.
Polyester is most revered for its superior moisture-wicking capabilities that keep the wearer dry throughout.
In a sport that involves lots of running like youth football, players sweat a lot.
A fabric that does not retain moisture is vital for maintaining comfort.
Polyester is not only non- absorbent, but it also brings moisture to the garment’s surface where it can evaporate.
An added benefit of using polyester for these youth jerseys is that it is easily modifiable to include extra features such as odor resistance, stretch, or antibacterial properties.
The additional features cost more, but they are a great way to increase the functionality of a shirt.
Which Printing options are available for Youth Football Jerseys?
Youth Football Jerseys can be printed using any of the following techniques.
Each of them has its benefits and challenges when dealing with this particular item.
This traditional printing technique is economical for printing simple designs when you need many jerseys customized.
With intricate designs or low quantity orders, the setup costs are too high.
Pieces of twill fabric are cut in the shape of the design element and stitched on to the jerseys.
Tackle twill produces unique designs but reduces the shirt’s breathability and adds to its weight.
Decorative thread is used to print the artwork on the fabric.
It is best suited for small logo designs but is quite expensive for larger pieces as the cost is by thread count.
Direct to Garment
DTG uses a printer and fabric dye to deposit ink on the fabric directly.
It is an ideal technique for printing digital images, but it does not last long.
This is by far the best way to print Youth Football Jerseys.
The ink is deposited directly into the fabric thread, so it is permanent.
Dye sublimation is relatively cheap and a perfect way to customize polyester garments.
What factors Determine the Cost of Youth Football Jerseys?
The cost of production is the ultimate determining factor of the price for Youth Football Jerseys.
There are many reasons the cost can vary.
Quality of Materials
Fabrics and printing dyes of high quality are expensive, and this raises the cost of production.
Although you spend more on high-quality Youth Football Jerseys, there is more value to gain in the end.
Some printing methods cost more than others do.
The size of the print also affects the price of some printing methods, such as embroidery.
When using techniques with high set up costs like screen-printing, it is cheaper to print more items.
Location of Manufacturer
Imported clothes from some regions such as China are typically cheaper.
This does not necessarily mean that they are of low quality.
Factories located in such places have access to low-priced resources.
This lowers the cost of production and thus the price of the youth football jersey.
Size of Garment
Smaller jerseys need less material to make.
They also require less dye for printing since their design sizes will be reduced.
The result is a cheaper cost of production and lower prices for Youth Football Jerseys for younger children.
How can you Determine the Quality of a Youth Football Jersey?
There are several ways to do this.
Order Directly from a Trusted Brand
Trusted brands care about customer needs, so they focus on quality above all else when manufacturing their garments.
They also perform quality checks to ensure that the jerseys that get to customers are flawless.
Therefore, the surest way to ensure quality is to contact your trusted manufacturer and order directly from them.
You will have little to regret.
The best materials are costly, and this makes the resultant products cost more.
If a garment is too cheap, think twice before buying it.
Youth Football Jerseys are too cheap if their cost falls below the average price range for these items in your area.
A quality youth football jersey has sturdy stitches to withstand the tug and pull of the game.
Check for reinforced seams, athletic stitches, and minimal space between individual stitches.
Quality jersey designs ought to lay flat on the garment.
Elevated sections or air bubbles are a warning sign that it might peel off sooner than it should.
Other elements, such as the wrong font, misspelled words, and incorrect color tones re indicators of low quality.
What Rules and Regulations Determine the Designs of Youth Football Jerseys?
Different leagues have their own specific rules when it comes to making youth football kits and other equipment.
Even then, some general restrictions apply to all football jersey designs.
These rules guide you when designing a jersey for your team to ensure that they can use them for sanctioned games.
Here are some of them.
- Teams should have different home and away jerseys. Away shirts are usually white, while home shirts can be a dark and contrasting color.
- The fonts used to make markings on Youth Football Jerseys must be legible even from a distance.
- All writings on the shirt should be between 6 and 9 inches. They must be in color, contrasting that of the shirt for maximum visibility.
- Youth Football Jerseys must cover all the padding worn underneath.
- Any design elements must be contained with the jersey’s body. This is the area below the collar.
- Flags, commemorative patches, and brand logos are allowed, but they should cover a maximum of 2 ¼ by 2 ¼ inches
- Youth Football Jerseys should not have any abrasive or metal accessories such as chains or buckles
Can you use Dye Sublimation to Print on Youth Football Jerseys?
Dye sublimation is one of the primary techniques used to customize Youth Football Jerseys.
This is how it works.
The artwork required for the shirt is printed out on transfer paper and set face down on the fabric.
A heat press set between 350 and 420 degrees is placed on the paper, thus activating the special sublimating dye used to print the image.
The fabric also becomes more porous and allows the ink to fuse with individual fabric threads chemically.
When the jersey fabric is cooled, the print sets and becomes permanent.
No amount of washing or exposure will remove it.
Should you Buy Unisex Youth Football Jerseys for your team?
Unisex football jerseys are simply men’s jersey that has smaller sizes to fit women.
You can buy unisex Youth Football Jerseys depending on your needs.
Here are some reasons you might want to get this type of football jersey.
- If you are buying for both male and female youth, for instance, as part of fan gear
- Shops that customize blank garments can buy unisex jerseys to suit everyone’s taste
- When you are on a budget because unisex jerseys are cheaper than gendered ones
Are there Youth Football Jerseys for Girls?
Yes. Although football is a game predominantly played by boys, there are jerseys for girls as well.
There is a growing popularity for girls’ football, so gendered designs for their teams are available.
Youth football fan gear also makes gendered jerseys for both girls and boys.
How do Youth Football Jerseys for Girls differ from Youth Football Jerseys for boys?
Size is usually the most notable difference between gendered sports jerseys.
However, since youth sizes typically span from 6 to 20 years, size differences depend on age.
Youth jerseys for 6 to 12 year-olds are pretty much the same since there are no notable anatomical differences in their bodies.
The jersey color becomes the only way to tell girl and boy jerseys apart at this age.
Colors are what can tell boy and girl youth jerseys apart at this age. Girl’s shirts have pink shades.
For older youth, the differences in their jerseys are apparent, especially when comparing game jerseys.
Girl’s jerseys have a bigger chest and hip circumference to make space for the bust and hips, respectively.
They are also smaller sizes because women are generally smaller than men are in stature.
What are the Advantages of Sublimated Youth Football Jerseys?
Sublimated Youth Football Jersey
Dye sublimation has several benefits when used to print youth jerseys for football.
They include the following.
- The print is durable as the ink is permanently set in the fabric thread.
- Sublimation preserves the functionality of a garment. Thus, a jersey printed by sublimation remains lightweight and breathable because no layers of ink are added.
- It is a relatively cheap method regardless of the size of the order as it has low set up cost and no ink wastage.
- Sublimation requires a low minimum order quantity.
- There are no design or color limitations when using this method to print garments. It works even on the most complicated artwork with ease.
Should you buy Blank Youth Football Jerseys?
Whether or not you should buy blank Youth Football Jerseys depends on your circumstances.
Custom Youth Football Jerseys are better than blank ones as they are made to your specifications from the start.
However, one of the following issues may require you to throw the uniqueness of custom jerseys out the window.
In such cases, your only choice may be a blank jersey
- You are on a budget. Printing custom designs on a jersey increase its cost, so blank ones are cheaper.
- A customer needs a football jersey as a fashion item without affiliating to any team. One might like the design of these shirts but not be a football player or fan.
- Blank jerseys are great for people who want to do their customization at home. This is an excellent option for school spirit wear. You can add elements of the school’s football team to a blank jersey for this purpose.
- Printing shops that need fast turnaround can buy blank jerseys in bulk. They can later customize them according to the desires of individual clients.
Is it possible to Screen Print Youth Football Jerseys?
Screen-printing is a powerful printing technique for simple designs with less than three colors.
It is also great for bulk quantity printing jobs.
This is how it works.
A stencil of the design is placed on silkscreen and placed on the jersey.
It is flooded with ink to make the design.
A different screen and stencil are used for each color.
Once printing is complete, the jersey is cured to set the design.
How can you choose the Best Color for a Youth Football Jersey?
A straightforward way to choose the best colors for a youth football jersey is to go with the team colors.
You can never go wrong with this option.
Just ensure that the colors contrast to be used on the main garment and the rest on the custom designs.
This ensures that the artwork is visible.
What is Worn Underneath a Youth Football Jersey?
Football players wear protective pads underneath their jerseys to protect them from injury.
However, pads can trap heat and sweat beneath them, causing discomfort or a heat rash.
Youth football players often wear a moisture-wicking undershirt to help disperse heat and keep dry.
What are the Advantages of Importing Youth Football Jerseys from China?
You should consider importing Youth Football Jerseys from China.
Here are some reasons why
- Chinese manufacturers offer high-quality jerseys because they have access to high-quality materials and trained professionals.
- Products from China are cheap without failing in their quality due to the low cost of garment production in the region
- The advanced production, communication, and transportation infrastructure in china ensure fast production.
Depending on your specific needs and requirements, Goal Sportswear offers a range of football jerseys such as compression football jersey, custom fan football jerseys, custom college football jerseys, custom football uniform, custom football practice jersey, and sublimated flag football jerseys, amongst others.
Contact us today for best prices on youth football jerseys.