Your Professional Men’s Wrestling Singlets Manufacturer in China
- Advanced manufacturing lines
- 10+ years of men’s wrestling singlets manufacturing experience
- Low MOQ, competitive rates, fast delivery
“They have the finest quality products that you can see from every singlet detail. The products look amazing and the quality is super good. These are really a great pick for my business.”
How to Place Your Men’s Wrestling Singlets
More than 500 Men’s Wrestling Singlets Manufactured in Goal Sportswear’s Factory
Choose Goal Sportswear as Your No. 1 Men’s Wrestling Singlets Supplier in China
When it comes to your men’s wrestling singlet requirements, you can always count on Goal Sportswear. We are offering a wide range of services and products that will surely skyrocket your business.
We are a professional men’s wrestling singlets supplier for over 10 years. Furthermore, we sell products to companies and clients around the world. With our rich expertise in the industry, we are known as the most trusted manufacturer in China.
Here in Goal Sportswear, you can find the broadest selection and highest quality men’s wrestling singlets. Choose Goal Sportswear as your best partner for your needs. Please send us your inquiries today!
Goal Sportswear – Your Trusted Men’s Wrestling Singlet Manufacturer in China
Goal Sportswear is a professional when it comes to producing high-quality men’s wrestling singlets. When you need small or large quantity men’s wrestling singlet for your team or business, Goal Sportswear can cover your requirements.
We offer the broadest collection of men’s wrestling singlets in China. Goal Sportswear manufactures all products using our advanced facilities, high-technology sewing machines, and imported printing machines.
Aside from that, our men’s wrestling singlets undergone a sublimation process. The inks are deep-dyed into the fabric hence, you can assure vibrant colors that will never fade, crack, or peel even in long-term use.
With our expertise, you can assure that Goal Sportswear will create unique and creative design men’s wrestling singlets. Rest assured that all your products have a professional and high-performance look.
At Goal Sportswear, we offer more than 50 fabric selections for your option. You can choose fabrics such as Lycra, spandex, nylon, and more. We can also provide solutions for your special fabric requirements.
Goal Sportswear offers a wide range of men’s wrestling singlet cuts and style options. It also comes with vast color combinations and different patterns to meet your requirements. Here in Goal Sportswear, we can customize your orders based on your specifications.
Features of our men’s wrestling singlets:
- Available in low-cut or high-cut designs
- Comes in many sizes (please check our size chart)
- Unlimited color choices, you can contact us for your specific color options
- Durable and high performance
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and anti-bacterial
- Breathable, lightweight, and comfortable
- Flat-lock stitching and seamless design
- Form-fitting and compression properties
- Can be added with your logo, team name, sponsors, and more
Here in Goal Sportswear, you can find the right products that will satisfy your needs. For over ten years, we have gained a lot of knowledge and expertise in providing customers with 100% full satisfaction.
Our goal is to skyrocket your business and support your team. Thus, we offer low MOQ, affordable price yet high-quality, premier services, and fast delivery. Our team will support you throughout the entire process.
You can guarantee the best purchasing experience if you purchase your men’s wrestling singlets from us. We accept both small and large quantity orders. Choose Goal Sportswear as your no.1 men’s wrestling singlet manufacturer and supplier in China!
Send us inquiries for your next men’s wrestling singlets order!
Pro Wrestling Singlets: Ultimate FAQ Guide
Choosing a pro wrestling singlet can be an overwhelming task.
This guide will make everything simple and easy to choose high-quality pro wrestling singlets.
Keep reading to learn more.
- What Are Pro Wrestling Singlets?
- What Are The Features To Consider While Purchasing Pro Wrestling Singlet?
- Are Pro Wrestling Singlets Available In Gendered Designs?
- How Much Do Pro Wrestling Singlets Cost?
- Can I Customize My Own Pro Wrestling Singlet?
- Which Materials Does Pro Wrestling Singlet Come In?
- How Long Does It Take To Produce Pro Wrestling Singlets?
- What Are The Available Finish Looks On Pro Wrestling Singlets?
- What Is The Minimum Order Quantity For Pro Wrestling Singlet?
- What Are The Available Sizes For Pro Wrestling Singlet?
- Do You Offer Free Samples For Pro Wrestling Singlets?
- What Are The Available Color Options For Pro Wrestling Singlet?
- Who Caters For The Shipping Costs Of Pro Wrestling Singlets?
- Do Pro Wrestling Singlets Come In Different Designs?
- What Are The Different Cuts In Pro Wrestling Singlets?
- Why Should You Consider Weight More Than Height When Purchasing Pro Wrestling Singlets?
- Are Pro Wrestling Singlets Durable?
- What Are The Types Of Stitching On Pro Wrestling Singlet?
- Is There Difference Between Men And Women Pro Wrestling Singlet?
- What Are Pro Wrestling Singlets Used For?
- How Can I Determine The Quality Of Pro Wrestling Singlet?
- Are Color Changer Pro Wrestling Singlets Available?
- How Do I Clean And Maintain My Pro Wrestling Singlets?
- Do You Have Product Return Policy For Pro Wrestling Singlet Orders?
- How Does Sublimated Pro Wrestling Singlets Compare To Screen Printed Pro Wrestling Singlets?
- How Does Sublimation Printing Pro Wrestling Singlets Work?
What Are Pro Wrestling Singlets?
It’s a one-piece compressed-fitting wrestling gear worn worldwide.
It was introduced in the 60s before then people used to wrestle in normal t-shirts and shorts others shirtless.
Why are they so tight you may ask?
They are tight to clearly show one’s physic hence making it easier when the referee is awarding points also to avoid one from getting held by their combatant
Pro wrestling singlets
What Are The Features To Consider While Purchasing Pro Wrestling Singlet?
Consider the following tips before buying a pro wrestling singlet:
- Choose one that fits you perfectly bearing in mind singlets don’t shrink
- One that is long-lasting
- Comfortable without restrictions
- One that is affordable however don’t compromise on the design and quality you want
- One that is soft to touch
- Lightweight- you can easily maneuver around
- Heavy-duty to withstand heavy training sessions
- One that is aesthetically pleasing
- Breathable hence doesn’t trap sweat and heat
- One that comes with antimicrobial and antifungal treatment to avoid bacterial buildup
Are Pro Wrestling Singlets Available In Gendered Designs?
Yes, we have the following types:
- Male singlets- suitable for the boys and gents
- Female singlets- best for girls and women
- Unisex singlets- can be worn by both men and women
Here are some of our products you can consider;
- Women wrestling singlet
- Men wrestling singlet
- College wrestling singlet
- High school wrestling singlet
- Youth wrestling singlet
- Kids wrestling singlet
How Much Do Pro Wrestling Singlets Cost?
It’s impossible to give an exact figure;
It might be inaccurate and misleading. However, the elements may affect the price of your wrestling singlet:
- Where you buy- different sites and shops sell their products differently
- Materials differ in density and texture hence they affect the price
- The design of your singlet for example a reversible singlet is priced differently from a one-sided one.
- If you buy them during peak seasons- between October and February, you’ll end up paying more. If you’re a wrestler or want to gift someone combat gear, purchase before such seasons
- The finished look- a singlet that has sublimation printing is expensive than one with screen printing
- Prices differ in sizes i.e. boys pay less than men for wrestling singlets
- Sometimes sellers have sales like 50% off, take advantage of such opportunities.
Equally, you can get great discounts when you buy wrestling singlets in bulk
Can I Customize My Own Pro Wrestling Singlet?
Of course, you can!
We have numerous designs available however if none suits you, go ahead and design your own.
There is a design tool online that you can use.
Choose the colors available, add art and the location you want it placed i.e. front logo, left arm, etc.
you can add effects like two outline colors save and send the design to us.
Alternatively, you can sketch the design.
Not everyone can draw, we understand that so relax!
Sketch something that can express your ideas and include all details, we’ll take care of the rest.
Remember to review your work before submitting it to us.
Be sure of your spelling i.e. if the name you want to be included is Tessy and not Tess ensure you include the y failure.
To which we’ll make the same mistake while executing the design
We’d love to deliver it as sketched, be precise.
custom pro wrestling singlet
Which Materials Does Pro Wrestling Singlet Come In?
They are made from the following materials:
- Blended material- mostly nylon and spandex, lycra and spandex and polyester and spandex
Spandex gives the above materials stretch ability hence able to fit nicely.
They are soft on the inside therefore your skin won’t be irritated or ripped off.
How Long Does It Take To Produce Pro Wrestling Singlets?
The duration we’ll take producing your order is determined by:
- Your order quantity
- Season- if it’s closer to wrestling seasons means more demand hence longer wait.
- Kind of design you want
- How fast you choose and settle with the design
- Payment duration
The production process takes 12-13 days once the order has been confirmed and paid for. Nonetheless, we have rush services for our customers on special requests.
What Are The Available Finish Looks On Pro Wrestling Singlets?
The finish look you choose is everything. It can make or break your design no matter the quality of your fabric.
We offer printing services that is; sublimation and screen printing.
That said, printed singlets are not for official or institutional competitions because prints can go as wild as you can imagine.
While purchasing singlets for your activities, choose a design that brings out your style and personality.
What Is The Minimum Order Quantity For Pro Wrestling Singlet?
While ordering wrestling singlets, remember to communicate how many singlets you need per size.
Our Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) is 12 pieces.
Note high quantity results to a low cost per item.
What Are The Available Sizes For Pro Wrestling Singlet?
We are very considerate of sizes because we appreciate all body types, shapes, heights, and weights.
Our Pro wrestling singlets come in the following sizes:
It’s worth noting sizes vary between brands.
If you’re unsure of your size, kindly contact us instead of ordering a small or a big wrestling singlet.
Do You Offer Free Samples For Pro Wrestling Singlets?
Yes, we do, moreover not to everyone, only to dedicated customers who are willing to buy. Preferably those who want to view their customized design before giving as a go-ahead to make more
What Are The Available Color Options For Pro Wrestling Singlet?
Wrestling singlets come in copious colors which include:
- For student’s wrestlers, singlets match their uniform though they differ from their competitors
- International wrestlers are freestyle they can wear red, blue, black. Mostly they are instructed which color to wear before the match.
- Plain solid colors are also common like navy blue, black, green, etc.
- Decorated star series
- Combined colors and color changer
- Reversible singlet may have different colors and patterns. You may wear the same wrestling gear consecutively and look different.
- Vibrant colors like orange may boost your mood thus influencing a high score in the competition.
Who Caters For The Shipping Costs Of Pro Wrestling Singlets?
While delivering your order, shipping cost is your responsibility however we are kind enough to pay 50% of the fees.
In short, we’ll share the shipping fees with you and pay 50/50 each.
Do Pro Wrestling Singlets Come In Different Designs?
They are available in the following styles:
- Wrestling singlet cut- we have high cut, low, and FILA cut
- Mesh side panel on the inside- makes the singlet breathable and comfortable
- Reversible- it’s worn in two ways.
This type of singlet has different solid colors in one outfit.
While wearing this singlet you will not be told you have worn them inside out; both sides are perfect.
- Ones with leg grippers to keep them from riding up the leg
- Color changer- such a singlet switches colors
- Plain solid colors- have an elegant look and are best for uniforms
- Printed singlets- For freestyle or non-official competitions
- Striped singlet- have vertical stripes that go down the legs, shoulders, and around the legs
What Are The Different Cuts In Pro Wrestling Singlets?
We have 3 different cuts on our wrestling singlets which include:
- High cut- this is the standard singlet that gets closer to the neck and underarms.
It provides more coverage around the chest areas and is preferred for schools or institutions completions
- Low cut- this one is freestyle. It cuts from the neckline down to the middle abdomen.
Has a single strap at the back. It’s not as popular as high cut however it’s very comfortable as it allows extensive movement.
Low cut is not an appropriate wrestling attire for schools or world competitions.
- FILA- is also referred to as women cut singlet.
It is similar to a high cut as its cut goes closer to the neckline but not beneath the armpit line.
It is comfortable and it’s designed to flatter a women’s physic
Why Should You Consider Weight More Than Height When Purchasing Pro Wrestling Singlets?
Glad you asked.
Because sizes are designed according to people’s weight. While purchasing a singlet ask for a weight-based size chart.
On the chart, if you are taller, wider, or more muscular than the normal range, size up. You’ll need to move up to the next large size.
Sizing up is better you’ll grow into it other than choosing a small one that will outgrow you after months.
Remember singlets don’t shrink but they stretch at a fair amount.
Deciding which size you should settle for is easier if you liken your shirt size to a wrestling singlet.
If your shirt is Medium, choose a medium singlet.
Are Pro Wrestling Singlets Durable?
Yes, they are.
When selecting fabric, choose one that has a combination of several materials.
For example you can choose one with 80% nylon or polyester and 20% stretch material line spandex.
This way your fabric will last long, be breathable, and be flexible.
What Are The Types Of Stitching On Pro Wrestling Singlet?
Flatlock double stitch is the main stitching method that we use.
Here the seam lays flat like the term suggests avoiding irritating the skin of the wearer.
It’s comfortable and long-lasting.
Is There Difference Between Men And Women Pro Wrestling Singlet?
There is a thin line between men and women singlets. They more or less look the same however there is a difference in cuts.
Men singlets have a higher cut than women, especially on the arms and chest.
men pro wrestling singlet
Generally speaking men tend to love dull colors and women bright colors but sometimes their choice of color is affected by their mood and not gender.
You’ll find a woman in a dull color and a man in bright and still look elegant.
What Are Pro Wrestling Singlets Used For?
You can wear singlets while doing the following activities:
- At the gym
- Running or for athletics
- While wrestling
Singlets are the best attire for the above activities because they keep everything in place while your focus is elsewhere.
How Can I Determine The Quality Of Pro Wrestling Singlet?
We have quality control measures put in place.
Our quality inspectors supervise the process before during and after the production process
We inspect the quantity of your order, size, name, and number and countercheck it with your order.
If you are not satisfied you can come physically to the factory or send someone you trust to inspect the quality of the fabric and singlets by touching
Are Color Changer Pro Wrestling Singlets Available?
Yes they are available in different shades of color
Which one is your favorite?
How Do I Clean And Maintain My Pro Wrestling Singlets?
The best way to increase the longevity of your wrestling singlet is by washing it well. Here are few tips you can apply:
- Use cold water; materials such as spandex and lycra get damaged by heat
- Don’t use harsh detergents like phosphates and chlorine, they will make your beautiful prints fade
- Don’t dry heat, singlets don’t work well with heat, they can shrink to an extent that no one can wear them again.
After washing them just hang to dry however avoid metal hangers at all cost they cause rust on the garment
- In case it has any stain, soak it for 2hours before cleaning it using mild detergent
- If the singlet is stinking due to the intense activities, add baking soda to the water and soak for a while
- While cleaning the singlets, wash them alone to avoid stains from other clothes
- Don’t iron after drying instead fold it nicely and store it in a cool dry place
Do You Have Product Return Policy For Pro Wrestling Singlet Orders?
Yes, we do.
If you are not satisfied with your order or you received the wrong package or wrong sizing, we will allow you to return the product.
Send us a notification within 30 days after the date of issue. Ensure the products are in a good state, are in the original package, and are not used.
Return will be credited within 7-14 days.
We will cater for the shipping fee while sending the order back
How Does Sublimated Pro Wrestling Singlets Compare To Screen Printed Pro Wrestling Singlets?
Both are printing methods however sublimation is a process where a digital image or an artwork is printed on a transfer paper.
sublimated pro wrestling singlets
Then, it is heat and pressure are used to transfer the dye on the fabric.
Screen printing, on the other hand, the screen is prepared, image printed on a normal paper placed on a screen.
Then, ink is squeezed through the pores on the screen to make prints on the garments.
sublimated pro wrestling singlets
Here’s the difference between the two:
- Heat is involved in sublimation printing and not on screen printing
- In sublimation printing, heat is transferred to the fibers of the garment hence its long-lasting, it doesn’t peel crack or fade.
On screen, printing dye is transferred to the fabric that’s why it fades and cracks after several washes.
- Sublimation printing is a moisture management process hence the fabric remains breathable even after the process.
Screen printing seals holes on the material making it not suitable for sports or wrestling gear.
- Sublimation prints fabric seam to seam, it gives one variety of options when deciding how to design your garment unlike screen printing
- In sublimation printing you can print several dyes at the same time; it saves time and money.
Screen printing only prints one color at a time, it takes long and is very tedious
How Does Sublimation Printing Pro Wrestling Singlets Work?
Sublimation printing is the most preferred printing method for wrestling singlets. Here’s how it works:
- Come up with a design based on your inspiration and preference
- We then transfer the approved design on paper and finally to the fabric
- The transfer paper is placed on the fabric and dye selected according to the stated color schemes.
screen printed pro wrestling singlets
- Heat is applied which converts dye into a gas state which eases the absorption process
- Heat and pressure is applied to sublimate the details on the fabric
- Sublimation process takes place before stitching. After the process, the fabric is stitched according to the given sizes
For all your pro wrestling singlet orders, contact us now.