Your Reliable Custom Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guard Manufacturer in China
- 3 to 4 days fast design process of your custom Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guard
- Customizable colors, sizes, and designs
- 10+ years of custom jiu-jitsu rash guard manufacturing experience
“I just wanted to say thank you to Goal Sportswear team for the high-quality and excellent products. They are very professional when it comes to services and understanding my requirements. I received my orders today and they are great!”
How to Place Your Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guard
More than 500 Team Custom Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guard Manufactured in Goal Sportswear’s Factory
Boost Your Business and Team with Goal Sportswear Custom Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards
Goal Sportswear is in the field of manufacturing custom jiu-jitsu rash guards for more than ten years now. Throughout the years, we gain vast knowledge and expertise in providing customers with the best quality products and services.
Here in Goal Sportswear, you can create your own jiu-jitsu rash guards. Our professional designers will help you in the process. Just send us your requirements or specific sizes, colors, designs, and styles. Rest assured that we make your ideal jiu-jitsu rash guards.
Please send us your inquiries today!
Goal Sportswear – World’s Leading Custom Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards Manufacturer and Supplier in China
Goal Sportswear is a professional manufacturer in China that deals in producing high-quality sports uniforms including custom jiu-jitsu rash guards. We manufacture the broadest collection of products to meet your requirements.
What is a Custom Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guard?
A jiu-jitsu rash guard is worn under a Gi. This rash guard can protect your skin from burns and scrapes. Aside from that, it also helps in keeping your muscle to stay supple and body warm while grappling. These are commonly made from spandex and polyester fabrics that have sweat-wicking and anti-bacterial properties.
What is the Difference Between BJJ Rash Guards and Compression Shirts?
Compression shirts typically enhance blood flow and support muscles for improved athletic performance while Jiu-jitsu rash guards have a more relaxed fit. Most people choose jiu-jitsu rash guards because of their maximum comfort.
If you are looking for the best jiu-jitsu rash guard, choose to purchase at Goal Sportswear. We manufacture a wide selection of custom jiu-jitsu rash guards that will surely satisfy your needs. Here are some of Goal Sportswear’s custom Jiu-jitsu rash guard features.
- High-quality construction fabric (15% spandex and 85% polyester) with 4-way stretch features
- Non-chaffing features
- Durable and comfortable
- Fully sublimated graphics
- Vibrant colors that won’t fade, crack or peel
- Flat-lock stitching for extra strength and high-performance
- Features anti-slip bands to prevent riding up
- Available in long-sleeve and short sleeve
- Martial arts approved
- Improves performance and recover
- Sweat-wicking and anti-bacterial
- Relaxed fit, lightweight, and breathable
Here in Goal Sportwear, we offer custom jiu-jitsu rash guards for men and women. We also have available sizes for youth and adults. Please check our size chart for your size selection.
Goal Sportswear custom jiu-jitsu rash guards are also available in different colors. We have a Pantone Solid Coated color book for a more accurate color selection. However, you can submit your own specifications to us. Just contact us at [email protected].
At Goal Sportswear, you can ensure inexpensive yet durable and high-quality products. You can also guarantee consistent services, professional after-sales support, fast delivery, fast turnaround time, and more value-added services.
Aside from custom jiu-jitsu rash guards, we also manufacture custom Muay Thai Shorts, camo MMA shorts, youth MMA shorts, martial art shorts, tattoo rash guards, long MMA shorts, MMA kickboxing shorts, MMA workout shorts, MMA compression shorts, MMA board shorts, and more.
Please send inquiries for your next custom jiu-jitsu rash guard orders!
Custom Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
In this guide, you will find all information you’re looking for about custom Jiu-Jitsu rush guards.
From material type, design, features, printing technique to designs; you will find all information you need right here.
So, keep reading to learn more.
What Are Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards?
These are athletic shirts used for intense activities. They are called rush guards because they provide your body protection/ guard while doing intense training.
Jiu Jitsu Rash Guard
It also protects the wearer against sunburn or excessive exposure to sun and abrasion.
It is an excellent substitute for sunscreen since most are made of chemicals that may harm your skin or leave white residue on your skin which is not cute.
What Sizes Do Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards Come In?
When it comes to sizes we are not biased. We will consider all body types. Here is our size chart.
A Small Size Jiu Jitsu Rash Guard
Good news; if you can’t fit in the above Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards we can custom make one for you. We have great customer care services hence in case you are struggling to identify your size, contact us we will take you through the entire process.
How Much Do Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards Go For?
Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards range from $10 -$50. However, the prices may be more or less depending on the following factors:
- Your desired finished look- you will pay more for sublimation printing as opposed to screen printing or a plain rash guard
- Where you buy- different shops price their goods differently. Equally, if you buy your rash guards online you will have to pay a shipping fee that increases the end price of the goods.
Also, some businesses charge a delivery fee if you are located far from them
- Rash guards with personalized details are more expensive. You may have to pay per detail say logo, name, etc.
- Women and children rash guards are cheaper than men. They are also fewer maybe to encourage them especially young boys to train hard venture into the game
- Take advantage of sales seasons such as Christmas offers. You may end up buying the rash guards at a ridiculous amount
- Materials used to make rash guards differ in density and texture hence they affect the price
- Avoid peak seasons if you want to save a coin. During such seasons the price may go up to double. Instead, shop for rash guards when other people are focusing on other things. Like during back to school most people are buying books and paying school fees, go buy your rash guards then; I promise you the prices will be lower
- By buying rash guards in bulk, you can get wholesale price
What Are The Available Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards Designs?
Our Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards are in the following styles:
A Long Sleeve Jiu Jitsu Rash Guard
- Long sleeve and short sleeve rash guards
- Plain and Printed rash guards- plain rash guards only have solid colors while printed ones undergo sublimation printing, tie, and dye, screen printing, or embroidery.
- Some shorts come in vibrant colors others in muted colors
- Reversible Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards come in two different solid colors. Meaning you will look different if you wear the same garment consecutively
- We have Color changer shorts that give magical effects
- We have rash guards with gel panels around the waist and some without
What Is The Difference Between Men And Women Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards?
There is a slight difference in the structure of the rash guards due to differences in physic on men and women. Women rash guards have a curve on the chest area to fit their breasts.
Also, most women rash guards are bright colors men prefer muted colors
Women Rash Guards
How Long Does It Take To Produce Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards?
Production time may take a longer or shorter time depending on:
- If you order the rash guards in bulk and each needs personalized details on it may take longer
- The desired finished look; plain rash guards take a shorter time to produce compared to sublimation or screen printing.
- Peak seasons are slow seasons because we have a lot of orders
- The time you take to settle with a certain design and pay for it may affect the production time
Ideally, we take 5-6 weeks to produce custom Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards. In case you can’t wait for the given time, we have rash services at an additional cost.
Which Stitching Methods Are Best For Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards?
We use flatlock, multi-panel, and four-needle stitching methods on our Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards. This is because when you wear them they adopt your movement and body type.
These stitches ensure they are firm durable and are an optimal fit they also increase mobility making them fit for intense activities.
Where Can I Wear My Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards?
Rock your cute Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards while doing the following activities:
- Mountain climbing
Jiu Jitsu Rash Guard Is Ideal For kickboxing Or Fighting
It’s mostly used in water sports activities because it prevents irritation caused by rapid impact with surface waves also protects against jellyfish stings and chafing.
Why Is Sublimation Printing Best For Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards?
If you want your designs to stand out, sublimation printing is the way to go. Here’s why:
It is a modern printing method. Here an artwork is printed on a transfer paper then heat and pressure are used to transfer the dye on the fabric.
The process is like tattooing a fabric.
Heat is used to transfer the dye on the fibers of the garment hence the result is long-lasting, it doesn’t peel, crack or fade even after several washes.
Sublimation printing is a moisture management process hence the fabric remains breathable and lightweight even after the process.
It is also first as you can print using several dyes at the same time seam to seam hence save time and money.
Can I Design My Own Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards?
Of course, you can they are your rash guards and you are the boss here so feel free to unleash your creativity.
Remember great design enhances your blood circulation to the muscles it also boosts your mood we all know what that results in if you are taking part in a match; success!
You can use the design tool to sketch your rash guard or sketch it and send it to us. Save the document as PDF, SVG, or Vector.
Indicate the details you want to be included on your garment and the exact position.
Ensure you include the size, color, finished look, and any other details. Review your design before sending it to use.
We will send you a detailed design.
Once you approve and pay for it, we strictly don’t allow cancellation, refund, or returns come what may. Kindly ensure everything is as desired before giving us approval.
What Is The Process Of Cleaning My Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards?
Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards can be made of the best material ever found but if you don’t adhere to the cleaning rules indicated on the tag, you will mess up your attire.
Here’s how to clean your rush guards:
- Don’t use a washing machine, yes you read right. Just a general wash is enough. If it has a stain soak in cold water add baking soda let it sit for a while.
Remember to clean dark and light colors separately
- Alternatively, you can use a mild detergent to clean the shorts. Scrub gently in a circular motion, rinse, squeeze and hang.
- Beach shorts are made from breathable fabric hence they are quick to dry; don’t leave them under the sun the whole day
- Use a dry towel to squeeze the remaining water then hang under the shade. Avoid direct sunlight due to color fading.
- It is not advisable to iron your rush guards however if you must use low heat with press clothes.
- Fold nicely and store in a cool dry place
What Is The MOQ For Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards?
We supply both large and small orders. Our Minimum Order Quantity is 15 pieces.
This applies to custom orders.
What Should I Consider While Purchasing Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards?
Consider the following factors while buying your Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards especially if it’s your first time:
- Ensure the fabric is moisture-wicking in that it keeps the rash guards cool and dry. This ensures you are comfortable even when you sweat
- The rash guards should have flat locking stitching to avoid irritating your skin. Also, four-needle stitching ensures maximum strength of the garment
- Should have bacterial static properties to suppress odor
- Should be ecofriendly that is it doesn’t cause any allergies or skin irritation to children or people with sensitive skin
- One that fits properly not too tight, not baggy
- Choose one that has a goods stretchability, but ensure it doesn’t stretch too much otherwise it will not meet the purpose of a rash guard
- They should have a gel-like panel at the bottom, where the rash guards meet your waist for extra grip and comfort.
It also prevents the shorts from riding up and down the waist
- Should be made of good quality material that is strong enough to withstand abrasion and tough training sessions
- One that has your desired finished look whether it’s plain, tie and dye, screen-printing sublimation printing whichever you prefer
- Should provide UPF50+ that can provide 98% UV rays
The Material Should Be Eco Friendly With Moisture Wicking And Anti-Bacterial Properties
How Do Verify Quality Of Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards?
We value you as our customer hence we ensure we produce high-quality rash guards that will make you buy from us again and again.
We have a quality inspector who visits the factory before during and after the process and take random samples for test.
We also allow piece by piece inspection where each rash guard is inspected and the material is felt whether its goods quality or not.
We counter-check your order before shipping them to you to ensure it is okay in terms of size, quantity, and quality.
Feel free to visit our factory and witness your rash guards being produced better yet you can send a person you trust on your behalf.
Which Colors Do Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards?
Our Rashguards have the following colors:
- If you are taking part in a competition or you want a rash guard for academic purposes, ensure you consult your team leader first to get the recommended color.
- Plain solid colors are also common like navy blue, black, grey, etc.
- Decorated star series for the printed rash guards
- Combined colors, color changer, and camouflage
- Reversible rash guards have an added advantage of two solid colors on either side
- Warm colors like orange, red and yellow add appetite and energy. This may give you good results in your competition
All colors have different shades and tints. From the darkest to the lightest. Which one is your taste?
What Can I Wear Under My Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards?
Glad you asked.
Again for championships, you will be given directions. Otherwise, men can wear a swim trunk or a swim brief underneath the rash guards.
Am afraid women rash guards don’t have in build bras. Now what?
Wear a bikini, sports bra, a bathing suit, or a swim skit underneath your rash guards.
What Is The Best Material For Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards?
Our rash guards are made from blended material which includes:
- Polyester and spandex
- Micro-stretch and spandex
- Nylon and spandex
Spandex is included to make the materials stretchy and comfortable.
Do You Offer Free Samples Of Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards To Your Customers?
Yes, we do but only to potential buyers.
The samples are free, yes but you will pay the shipping costs.
If you want a sample or a prototype of customized rush guards, you will pay for personalized information.
The price may differ from one customer to another depending on the details required.
Do You Have a Product Return Policy For Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards?
Sure, we do.
We expect you to communicate with us within 7 days after receiving your order. If you communicate after 30 days, am sorry we won’t help you; it will be too late.
Notify us why you are returning the package by filling the form.
Ensure the rash guards are unwashed, unworn in the original package, with tags, and have the receipt with you.
Once we receive your package back we will check the above before proceeding to the next step. The process may take 7-14 days. Be patient we will deliver the right package to you.
How Does Tye And Dye Compare To Screen Printing On Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards?
Both tie and dye and screen printing are finished looks on our rash guards. Here’s the difference between them:
Tie and dye is a method used to decorate fabric. Fabric is tied in different designs for example spiral, strips. Patterns are created by dipping the fabric inside a dye the tied area doesn’t absorb dye hence making a really interesting design.
The end result is beautiful and doesn’t clog the pores on the fabric hence it remains breathable and lightweight.
A Tie And Dye Jiu Jitsu Rash Guard
Screen printing on the other hand is a printing method where a screen is prepared, artwork placed on the screen then ink is pressed through the screen onto the fabric.
The dye lays on the fabric; it doesn’t sink hence it closes the pores of the garment it becomes not unbreathable.
The more the designs you make the longer it takes to dry and the thicker and heavier the fabric feels.
Who Caters For The Shipping Costs Of Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guards?
The shipping cost differs from one customer to the other in that customers who stay near the store pay less than those who stay far away.
Don’t worry we will pay half of the shipping cost to make it affordable for you – Happy?
Talk to us now for any inquiries or questions on Jiu Jitsu rash guards.